GG's Cyn and AISP (and Keith)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GG's Cyn and AISP (and Keith)

User Info: Orient33

Orient33
4 years ago#1
Keith, tho I didnt get to play you, gg nevertheless, u came in just as left. Cyn, great battles with the PR, though they were one sided and u pwned me 75% of the time at least. AISP...I didn't get to play u much but it was fun to have another PR user lol.

User Info: CynralKynathel

CynralKynathel
4 years ago#2
I think they were more one sided to you actually, until AISP came in. I was trying to go all PR and improve my already good skills. Not to brag or anything, but I was doing amazing against you. Nice AR-Cing but the way.

At the last match, AISP, the lag was so bad I couldn't even shoot straight let alone punch.
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg

User Info: HungoverHero777

HungoverHero777
4 years ago#3
Lol, good 5 seconds of a game!
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 10 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II

Orient33
4 years ago#4
CynralKynathel posted...
I think they were more one sided to you actually, until AISP came in. I was trying to go all PR and improve my already good skills. Not to brag or anything, but I was doing amazing against you. Nice AR-Cing but the way.

At the last match, AISP, the lag was so bad I couldn't even shoot straight let alone punch.

One sided to me? Lol how...u won most of the time. I got in like a few shots only.

CynralKynathel
4 years ago#5
Orient33 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

One sided to me? Lol how...u won most of the time. I got in like a few shots only.

I mean player wise. You always had Destroyer and a third person while I was stuck with Thomas, the noob who couldn't do anything. :/
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.

Orient33
4 years ago#6
CynralKynathel posted...
Orient33 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

I mean player wise. You always had Destroyer and a third person while I was stuck with Thomas, the noob who couldn't do anything. :/

No...generally it was destroyer vs. 2 of ur guys. U generally had thomas and one other guy, destroyer was still better than both of them but still...

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#7
...I definitely improved. Any of you notice?

I recorded the Agartha match and may upload it tomorrow. Subscribe! (Cynric already did).
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}

Orient33
4 years ago#8
xXAISPXx posted...

I recorded the Agartha match and may upload it tomorrow. Subscribe! (Cynric already did).

Shoot left b4 that.

CynralKynathel
4 years ago#9
xXAISPXx posted...

You definitely did. Half of the time, the shots that killed me were the ones where I didn't know you were aiming at me. :/
It also made it harder to hit you with supercharger on, and the bunny hopping. Do you notice when I'm tuning you? Sometimes I don't have Tuning on and people don't move when I'm tuning them, I wonder if there's a glitch?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GG's Cyn and AISP (and Keith)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived