Funny Online Glitch on Pentagon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Funny Online Glitch on Pentagon

User Info: Darcsen8

Darcsen8
4 years ago#1
Not to long ago I had funny glitch on Pentagon while playing online. I was in the right side-building, the building with the hole in the ground on the second floor. I tried to go through to the hole and advance to the opponent's side.

However, whenever I tried to fall through it, the game would teleport me back to the second floor. I tried it several times but I couldn't leave. Instead I tried to use the stairs to leave, but when I reached the bottom the game would teleport me back again to the second floor.

So, I was stuck on the second floor and that is why I waited untill someone came and killed me. However when I spawned, I suddenly spawned on the "3rd" floor of the back building facing the central road/street.

When I tried to leave the floor by jumping off the floor to reach the central road/street it would teleport me back again to the "3rd" floor. I spend the rest of the game on the 3rd floor sniping people with the Phase Rifle since the game wouldn't let me leave the building.

Did anyone experience this before? :O

User Info: B_A_L_A

B_A_L_A
4 years ago#2
Not really, haven't seen that before...but i'll be chasing for it from now on...greetings...

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
4 years ago#3
hax
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"it has teh b noobeh, it k1ll3d meh an iem the best cod playr evar"-90% Of the CoD fanbase.

User Info: stardust121

stardust121
4 years ago#4
kind of similar in a slightly related way....
the game kept spawning me out of map on the snow field.
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
4299-0198-8647 (B05S^Ricky )
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Funny Online Glitch on Pentagon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived