A New Hacker?????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. A New Hacker?????

User Info: Death_Stroke

Death_Stroke
4 years ago#1
I dont know if u have encountered him/her yet but someone is a freakin skilled hacker.AND I am NOT talking about health hack or fusion hacking.I am talking about there being nobody killing a whole team of veteran conduit players.Its a blank then a shot somebody.

Like:

(NAME)>>(Weapon Name)>>(Person who died)

>> Scar >>DarkStar

I just don't get it...then to make things better he/she messed with the scoreboards.
I dont know about u but 9 people to 1 is a little suspicious.It was still a great match nonetheless but I just want to know who that blank name is.And I would like to know if DarkStar is Dug.

Anyone offer comments???

Another thing my new profile in C2 is Hope*.

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
4 years ago#2
A couple of days ago I think someone hacked so that dug could not be used. I got to keep everything (level, friends, rivals), but the name dug. It is changed to dark^star.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#3
1Pefrog posted...
A couple of days ago I think someone hacked so that dug could not be used. I got to keep everything (level, friends, rivals), but the name dug. It is changed to dark^star.

Your not the only one. Keet, and several other players I know have that problem.
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
4 years ago#4
I don't know what's going on with the banned names. We should compile a list of all the names that have become unacceptable.
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. A New Hacker?????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived