GG's SHDQW!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GG's SHDQW!

User Info: Memo-77

Memo-77
4 years ago#1
Hey SHDQW! Amazing aiming skills you have dude! It was incredible your sniping behind the walls in Agartha...so much fun.......sorry I left but I'm kinda busy right now...
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965 Let's play again... x.x ...again... x.x ...ok, forget it...

User Info: Loremas1861

Loremas1861
4 years ago#2
Well hello new player:]
You become who you hang out with.

User Info: Galasky

Galasky
4 years ago#3
GG's man! You killed me with the PR 16 times! You also returned that Headshot lol! Well played! (Forgot to mension that 3 or 4 spawn kills in a row xD)
SHADQW - C2 FC: 0862-7209-1729
[D-S]*SHADQW FC: 4642-5304-9131

Memo-77
4 years ago#4
Galasky posted...
GG's man! You killed me with the PR 16 times! You also returned that Headshot lol! Well played! (Forgot to mension that 3 or 4 spawn kills in a row xD)

Yeahh...*headshot*...it's sweeeet listening to that lady voice....

Then appeared those HITLER and Prometheus dudes and it was so difficult to track you...3 or 4 spawn kills, i'll never do that again, the game respawn us in places with disadvantage...now I see it's not fair...
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965 Let's play again... x.x ...again... x.x ...ok, forget it...

Memo-77
4 years ago#5
Loremas1861 posted...

Hi Loremas! Are you Lore? I saw you in a match for a few seconds...

User Info: Loremas1861

Loremas1861
4 years ago#6
Memo-77 posted...
Loremas1861 posted...

Hi Loremas! Are you Lore? I saw you in a match for a few seconds...

I'm Loremas in-game ^-^
You become who you hang out with.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GG's SHDQW!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived