Shen's Poll of the Day: Day 46- Weapon unlocks

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Shen's Poll of the Day: Day 46- Weapon unlocks

User Info: CarbonizerMike

CarbonizerMike
3 years ago#11
--Hope-- posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...
There's nothing wrong with a shotgun killing in one hit.

Mike I was not talking about Spas I was talking about the SMAW. Don't you ever come up with a very creative load-out only to have someone smaw you? I know you are pretty creative(firsthand experience....) so would you not be Ticked off if someone did that?

Well that's good you didn't mean the SPAS. Yeah I've been SMAWed with a weird loadout before. But I just laugh and change loadouts (if I feel like it. Sometimes I don't).

The problem was that explosive focus was given its defensive capability as an afterthought, which affected other weapons it shouldn't have (HVS45, SPAS). If there is going to be a SMAW or just rockets/grenade launchers in general, there should be a flack jacket or something similar given to players from the beginning. And it should only affect explosive weapons (it shouldn't provide all-around defense).

If there's going to be another weapon like the Phase Rifle, then armor needs to be buffed to better counter it.
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)

User Info: Chariloe

Chariloe
3 years ago#12
No "Other" option? Meh. I feel like certain weapons should spawn on the map and others for loadouts.
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Shen's Poll of the Day: Day 46- Weapon unlocks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived