GGs Mike!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
4 years ago#1
It's been a while.

Really nice to see you in-game.

Those matches that were so one sided... I just kind of spectated and messed around.

My favorite matches were Sanctum Prime, and the last one. I see you haven't lost your touch with the shotty. At first I thought maybe it wasn't the right Mike, what with you running around with the Aegis, LOL.

Nice to see you. I had to relinquish the TV.

Hopefully see you later.
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226

User Info: CarbonizerMike

CarbonizerMike
4 years ago#2
Yeah that was fun. I actually caught one of your Radiation Grenades and returned it with the Aegis. I didn't know I could do that. I stuck it on my teammate and he headed right toward you (too bad I didn't get the kill).

The Phase Rifle stuff was weird. Sometimes I could catch a shot, other times I couldn't. Is it a matter of being tuned in or not?
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)

_Signal
4 years ago#3
Hahha...

I know exactly the grenade of which you speak...

I saw the guy running at me from around the corner. He was all bubbling red and stuff, and I was like "What is that!!!"

Then I died.

That's the first time I've actually seen that.

Usually I was shooting at your feet with the PR because your feet are exposed with the Aegis if you're not crouched. I got two or three kills like that. Sometimes I missed entirely and you wouldn't be able to catch those, but sometimes my aim was too high and you got them.

User Info: Toho2

Toho2
4 years ago#4
CarbonizerMike posted...
The Phase Rifle stuff was weird. Sometimes I could catch a shot, other times I couldn't. Is it a matter of being tuned in or not?

Yes if you tune with the PR through a wall, it will always be a 1 shot kill. So you can't catch the shots.
-Jesus Christ is freedom from sin and everlasting peace.-

_Signal
4 years ago#5
Yeah, that's an excellent tip.

I tried tuning him through a wall once or twice but he wouldn't stand still long enough.

I'll have a word with him about that, LOL.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived