Hacker Control Agency: NEW HACKER

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hacker Control Agency: NEW HACKER

User Info: ThePhaseRifleTV

ThePhaseRifleTV
4 years ago#1
Gamer tag: BWP Agent
Hacks: Rapid fire phase rifle and SPAS 12
How often: not to often. But every once in a while, he uses it once or twice.
Additional info: likes stealth and reverse damage

This has been an important message from the Hacker Control Agency (HCA.) We thank you.

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
4 years ago#2
Thanks! Also, I have seen another glitch/hack in C2. During a Capture The Flag in the Pentagon, Mey (mey_girl) was carrying the ASE and shooting her gun AT THE SAME TIME! This may have just been a glitch, but it is disrespectful to use hacks unless everyone is just messing around :)
-Gabe&

User Info: KhmerGirl

KhmerGirl
4 years ago#3
Thanks! Also, I have seen another glitch/hack in C2. During a Capture The Flag in the Pentagon, Mey (mey_girl) was carrying the ASE and shooting her gun AT THE SAME TIME! This may have just been a glitch, but it is disrespectful to use hacks unless everyone is just messing around :)

Haha, that glitch! Cold_night did this when we were messing around and he was trying to teach me how to do it, but I couldn't get the hang of it.
Do the Harlem Shake (C2 edition): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt5JbSikYRQ

ThePhaseRifleTV
4 years ago#4
KhmerGirl posted...

Haha, that glitch! Cold_night did this when we were messing around and he was trying to teach me how to do it, but I couldn't get the hang of it.

You could do that in TCon too. HVS didn't fix the glitch in either o the games. Oh well. :(

ThePhaseRifleTV
4 years ago#5
HC-Gabe posted...

Do you have an account named Gabriel?

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
4 years ago#6
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

No, I have you rivaled though. My account (C2) is Gabe&
-Gabe&

ThePhaseRifleTV
4 years ago#7
HC-Gabe posted...
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

No, I have you rivaled though. My account (C2) is Gabe&

Oh. :)

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
4 years ago#8
HC-Gabe posted...

I'm pretty sure that can happen without the player trying. I played CTF with her the other day, and she was carrying the ASE normally.
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
4 years ago#9
For those of you who are relatively new here, the BWP tag comes from Bully Wii Plaza. There's a bit of history between us and "Bully" that I won't go into here in order to keep my post on-topic and prevent it from getting modded, but In short, he runs a website that specializes in hacking Wii games like CoD and C2, and also uses his site to spread other more malicious computer hacking information as well.

They started a Conduit 2 clan about 6 months ago with the BWP tag, but I think they sort of fizzled out because I rarely see them.

You can rest assured that anyone with the BWP tag is certainly a hacker running a game with altered code. When I run into them, which is rare, I just stand around and don't fight, and try to turn the game into Hogans Alley.

Also, I strongly recommend that you not visit Bully's website as it requires that you register and validate your account with your email, and has been reported to use a keylogger.

Stay away from these guys.
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226

User Info: HungoverHero777

HungoverHero777
4 years ago#10
Gago is a glitcher who uses RD. Not a good combination, watch out for him.

KhmerGirl posted...

Oh, hey. Since you're back, does that mean I'm not in charge of the clan anymore?
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hacker Control Agency: NEW HACKER

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived