invisible players in the middle of matches????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. invisible players in the middle of matches????

User Info: Memo-77

Memo-77
4 years ago#1
Topic...
just asking, I made them visible for a few secs throwing them a flash grenade...
By the way, great games XG4, dark*star, TPRTV (why'd you leave? It was a great game) and everyone else I forgot....
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia

User Info: XG4Legend

XG4Legend
4 years ago#2
C2 Logic
"Power is not will; it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen."

User Info: ThePhaseRifleTV

ThePhaseRifleTV
4 years ago#3
Memo-77 posted...
Topic...
just asking, I made them visible for a few secs throwing them a flash grenade...
By the way, great games XG4, dark*star, TPRTV (why'd you leave? It was a great game) and everyone else I forgot....

Haha no...it was great for you! I was being kind of douchey....using a MPK and blinding powder only. Haha...it didn't really work though. You still killed me a ton. But it was fun! I left cuz A: I was raging. B: Library shuts down tomorrow for school and I have a whole book I need to read. (Which I'm still not finished with yet. Just taking a procrastination break for a sec. And maybe a nap.)
A Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide

Memo-77
4 years ago#4
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
Memo-77 posted...
Topic...

Haha no...it was great for you! I was being kind of douchey....using a MPK and blinding powder only. Haha...it didn't really work though. You still killed me a ton. But it was fun! I left cuz A: I was raging. B: Library shuts down tomorrow for school and I have a whole book I need to read. (Which I'm still not finished with yet. Just taking a procrastination break for a sec. And maybe a nap.)

Well...you killed me a lot in Streets with your MPK and I was like "WTF! Never saw that coming!" And that blinding was taking me down...it was a great loadout against me...i failed almost always...good luck with your book and see ya' soon!

Memo-77
4 years ago#5
XG4Legend posted...
C2 Logic

Wut? Mannn! I'm looking for answers now i'm going to Google....'me see what I find....

ThePhaseRifleTV
4 years ago#6
Memo-77 posted...
Memo-77 posted...
Topic...

Well...you killed me a lot in Streets with your MPK and I was like "WTF! Never saw that coming!" And that blinding was taking me down...it was a great loadout against me...i failed almost always...good luck with your book and see ya' soon!

Thanks! ^.^ It's a kind of experiment I have going....just shooting the MPK. It's deadly if you can hit somebody from far away with it...if they added a little more onto it, it'd be a great, noob friendly primary weapon. But then, it'd turn into the SMAW. Where did you learn your SPAS skills?
A Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide

User Info: Mey_girl

Mey_girl
4 years ago#7
Sin comentarios :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzh3EtmrWpg
:-]

Memo-77
4 years ago#8
@TPRTV: playing again again and again with my bros' in this game, and losing everytime, that's how I got some experience, playing and defending me from them...

@Mey: Que tal Mey? Te perdiste una gran partida, ponte al corriente con el post...

ThePhaseRifleTV
4 years ago#9
Memo-77 posted...
@TPRTV: playing again again and again with my bros' in this game, and losing everytime, that's how I got some experience, playing and defending me from them...

But I hate losing.... -.-

Memo-77
4 years ago#10
Memo-77 posted...

But I hate losing.... -.-

Me too but what the h*ll !! Itīs fun...
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. invisible players in the middle of matches????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived