invisible players in the middle of matches????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. invisible players in the middle of matches????

User Info: KhmerInception

KhmerInception
4 years ago#11
But I hate losing.... -.-

Dude, I lose all the time. Just try to enjoy the game without getting so competitive, it makes the game a lot more fun. The vid I just uploaded with us, I literally had 5 kills lol. I still had a good time.
"Tarantulas, tarantulas. Everybody loves tarantulas. If there's just fuzz where your hamster was, it's probably because of tarantulas."

User Info: Memo-77

Memo-77
4 years ago#12
KhmerInception posted...

Dude, I lose all the time. Just try to enjoy the game without getting so competitive, it makes the game a lot more fun. The vid I just uploaded with us, I literally had 5 kills lol. I still had a good time.

Hiya Khmer!
Cool! Now I don´t feel so lonely with my 2 kills and 18 deaths from last weekend....XD
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia

KhmerInception
4 years ago#13
Cool! Now I don´t feel so lonely with my 2 kills and 18 deaths from last weekend....XD

Memo! Hi there!

Hahaha, awwhh yeaaaah! Up top!
"Is this the food that you eat, then it tastes good?" - The Intelligence of Drift

User Info: CarbonizerMike

CarbonizerMike
4 years ago#14
KhmerInception posted...

Or you could upload a rage video like Khmer and give everyone some entertainment.
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)

KhmerInception
4 years ago#15
Or you could upload a rage video like Khmer and give everyone some entertainment.

Haha, yes! You can always do that!
"Is this the food that you eat, then it tastes good?" - The Intelligence of Drift

User Info: ThePhaseRifleTV

ThePhaseRifleTV
4 years ago#16
KhmerInception posted...

Haha, yes! You can always do that!

I already did. It's terrible....I cussed sooooo much.
A Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
4 years ago#17
XG4Legend posted...
C2 Logic

WTF happened with you and Malkavian?
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

User Info: Mey_girl

Mey_girl
4 years ago#18
Memo-77 posted...
@TPRTV: playing again again and again with my bros' in this game, and losing everytime, that's how I got some experience, playing and defending me from them...

@Mey: Que tal Mey? Te perdiste una gran partida, ponte al corriente con el post...

Medal of honor, <3 me tiene loca xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzh3EtmrWpg
:-]

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#19
CarbonizerMike posted...
KhmerInception posted...

http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. invisible players in the middle of matches????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived