need. friends lvl 52

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. need. friends lvl 52

User Info: night42mare

night42mare
3 years ago#1
yo toho hope and a few others i have seen before. tired of all these rivals. my names nightmare not the guy NIGHTMARE. Him and me are rivals so... tommarow... needs friends. Private match say... 12:00. That would be nice. Outa schooool!!!!!! Happy face!

User Info: Mey_girl

Mey_girl
3 years ago#2
Hi! Later give you my FC
want is power

night42mare
3 years ago#3
Will have to friday. My internets down. Have i been in a match with you before??? I think i have...

User Info: --Hope--

--Hope--
3 years ago#4
New friend night42mare? Count me in. My friend code is part of my signature what is yours?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
For those die hard FPS fans...

User Info: ThePhaseRifleTV

ThePhaseRifleTV
3 years ago#5
night42mare posted...
yo toho hope and a few others i have seen before. tired of all these rivals. my names nightmare not the guy NIGHTMARE. Him and me are rivals so... tommarow... needs friends. Private match say... 12:00. That would be nice. Outa schooool!!!!!! Happy face!

That sucked.
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide

night42mare
3 years ago#6
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
night42mare posted...

That sucked.

Ya ik... was just bored and tired.
When in doubt, blow it up!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. need. friends lvl 52

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived