The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

TO THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME FROM THIS BOARD and newer members :)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. TO THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME FROM THIS BOARD and newer members :)

User Info: DANGER477

DANGER477
3 years ago#1
Whats going on? how u guys been?
i havent played for a long time my tv burnt out but anyways i was wondering if u guys got an ipod touch or iphone and use Game Center on it if so could u guys send me a friends request My user name is ThatOtherP3rson the first letter is capitalized in each word. id like to still play multiplayer games with u guys so send me a request and we'll see what games we got in common.
DANGER FC 3139-0379-7346
3DS F.C. Sam_ 4339-3599-5777

User Info: KhmerGirl

KhmerGirl
3 years ago#2
DANGER! Hi there, friend! It's been a while. I don't have many games, but I added you anyways.
"Is this the food that you eat, then it tastes good?" - The Intelligence of Drift

User Info: ThePhaseRifleTV

ThePhaseRifleTV
3 years ago#3
DANGER477 posted...
i havent played for a long time my tv burnt out but anyways i was wondering if u guys got an ipod touch or iphone and use Game Center on it if so could u guys send me a friends request My user name is ThatOtherP3rson the first letter is capitalized in each word. id like to still play multiplayer games with u guys so send me a request and we'll see what games we got in common.

HIIIII. Idk you. Do you have a headset?
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide

DANGER477
3 years ago#4
KhmerGirl posted...
DANGER! Hi there, friend! It's been a while. I don't have many games, but I added you anyways.

hi Khmer got ur request thank. and ya it has been a while
DANGER FC 3139-0379-7346

User Info: aakify1

aakify1
3 years ago#5
Hey there. I'll add you on gamecenter
Con2 -{Aakify FC: 5157-6690-9639},
[D-S]*Aakify FC: 1722-3986-4040

DANGER477
3 years ago#6
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
DANGER477 posted...

Sorry I dont have a headset I dont even have a TV anymore lol
DANGER FC 3139-0379-7346

DANGER477
3 years ago#7
aakify1 posted...
Hey there. I'll add you on gamecenter

Thanks
DANGER FC 3139-0379-7346

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#8
Hey DANGER, I haven't seen you in forever. Do you remember me? I'm Derpy.
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net

DANGER477
3 years ago#9
Derppopotamus posted...
Hey DANGER, I haven't seen you in forever. Do you remember me? I'm Derpy.

Yah i remember you :) how you been? and ya it has been forever
DANGER FC 3139-0379-7346

User Info: ThePhaseRifleTV

ThePhaseRifleTV
3 years ago#10
DANGER477 posted...
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
DANGER477 posted...

Sorry I dont have a headset I dont even have a TV anymore lol

I know you. You were in that private match. Being a jerk. You wouldn't be nice at all.
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. TO THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME FROM THIS BOARD and newer members :)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived