GGs Keith, Dug, and Gabe

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GGs Keith, Dug, and Gabe

User Info: CynralKynathel

CynralKynathel
4 years ago#1
T'was fun playing with you guys. It was a nice start to my replaying of the game. Although, I wasn't as good with a PR as I thought I would be.
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
4 years ago#2
Ya, it was fun mon.
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

User Info: HungoverHero777

HungoverHero777
4 years ago#3
GGs. Were you there for the whole Precipice match? Did you see me jump off the building and blow myself up right before I hit the ground?
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1

CynralKynathel
4 years ago#4
HungoverHero777 posted...
GGs. Were you there for the whole Precipice match? Did you see me jump off the building and blow myself up right before I hit the ground?

I was there for about half the match. That instakill glitch was pretty weird and yes, I did see you blow yourself up. I did a similar thing except with a grenade, unfortunately I didn't have SMAW at the time.
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
4 years ago#5
CynralKynathel posted...

I was there for about half the match. That instakill glitch was pretty weird and yes, I did see you blow yourself up. I did a similar thing except with a grenade, unfortunately I didn't have SMAW at the time.

What's your Conduit2 profile? I was so tired last night and I almost comepletely forgot what happened yesterday :b but GGs anyway ;)
"ADHD stands for Awesomeness Degree in High Definitio- SQUIRL!!!" -Gabe& (aka The Lord of Doodle Land)

CynralKynathel
4 years ago#6
HC-Gabe posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

What's your Conduit2 profile? I was so tired last night and I almost comepletely forgot what happened yesterday :b but GGs anyway ;)

Mine's Cynric, its like Cynral but different.

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
4 years ago#7
CynralKynathel posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

Mine's Cynric, its like Cynral but different.

OK, thanks! :) What are your thoughts on the war-topic going on right now? I think its a waste of space, energy and will only make enemies out of friends :( I t would have been smart to just close the topic
"ADHD stands for Awesomeness Degree in High Definitio- SQUIRL!!!" -Gabe& (aka The Lord of Doodle Land)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GGs Keith, Dug, and Gabe

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived