anyoone on???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. anyoone on???

User Info: night42mare

night42mare
4 years ago#1
Gabe? Hope? Memo? Nxon? Anyone?
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
4 years ago#2
night42mare posted...

Sorry man, I have work/studying to do for my Bar-Mitzvah and if my mom caught me playing I would lose it for a week or something :(
"ADHD stands for Awesomeness Degree in High Definitio- SQUIRL!!!" -Gabe& (aka The Lord of Doodle Land)

User Info: --Hope--

--Hope--
4 years ago#3
HC-Gabe posted...
night42mare posted...

Sorry man, I have work/studying to do for my Bar-Mitzvah and if my mom caught me playing I would lose it for a week or something :(

Nightmare, Gabe would you like to do a private match?
I will be on in 5 minutes.
I will host.
[R.S.L]Hope. FC: 5201-3645-3726
I have joined a clan, RSL here is my FC we are recruiting, and Kriss is co-leader

HC-Gabe
4 years ago#4
--Hope-- posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
night42mare posted...

I will host.

I wont be on for most of the day so I can't make it :(
"ADHD stands for Awesomeness Degree in High Definitio- SQUIRL!!!" -Gabe& (aka The Lord of Doodle Land)

--Hope--
4 years ago#5
However due to my account being deleted. (sibling) facepalm* I Will have to ask that you both add my FC and I will add yours, that is if you do want to do a match?
I have joined a clan, RSL here is my FC we are recruiting, and Kriss is co-leader

night42mare
4 years ago#6
--Hope-- posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
night42mare posted...

I will host.

Sure, messin around or challenge??? Btw the only reason i suck is cuz my nunchucks broken, cant lock on crouch or sprint. Im still pretty good

night42mare
4 years ago#7
--Hope-- posted...
However due to my account being deleted. (sibling) facepalm* I Will have to ask that you both add my FC and I will add yours, that is if you do want to do a match?

Owwww. Thats gotta suck.

--Hope--
4 years ago#8
night42mare posted...
--Hope-- posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
night42mare posted...

I will host.

Sure, messin around or challenge??? Btw the only reason i suck is cuz my nunchucks broken, cant lock on crouch or sprint. Im still pretty good

We can do a couple for messing around and one for challenge.
How about a balloon battle with high running speed?

HC-Gabe
4 years ago#9
night42mare posted...
--Hope-- posted...

Owwww. Thats gotta suck.

Damn at least my bro stopped playing C2 last year! He liked it for a while (co-op invasion) and eventually stopped. Is [K.S.L.] your only account now?

--Hope--
4 years ago#10
HC-Gabe posted...
night42mare posted...
--Hope-- posted...

Owwww. Thats gotta suck.

Damn at least my bro stopped playing C2 last year! He liked it for a while (co-op invasion) and eventually stopped. Is [K.S.L.] your only account now?

It's [R.S.L] and unfortunately it is my only account.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. anyoone on???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived