xXKrissXx is new on GameFaqs!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. xXKrissXx is new on GameFaqs!!

User Info: xXKrissXx

xXKrissXx
4 years ago#1
Hello all people on this board. Im sure Hope has told some of you about me. Anyway I hope i can get to know some of you.

( nightmare I heard what you said about me...." he's a real pain in the @** with a phase." Well for some people that would like to learn something about me then your in luck.... I HATE SMAWS. And people you have learned something.

And last but not least my fav weapons on C2 is the phase, shrieker, somewhat the spas, and the
strike rifle. ( HATE THE SMAW )

Well look forward to having some insanely awesome matches....like today... ( XG, and Dark Pentagon Prime.) Well see ya later and remember.... Im not a new person on C2.

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
4 years ago#2
welcome ... I think we played over the last couple of days

dark^star
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

xXKrissXx
4 years ago#3
1Pefrog posted...
welcome ... I think we played over the last couple of days

dark^star

yea I remember earlier today......lol....fun....
I fight to be known and to be honored. And to go crack shot with the Phase.

User Info: night42mare

night42mare
4 years ago#4
xXKrissXx posted...
Hello all people on this board. Im sure Hope has told some of you about me. Anyway I hope i can get to know some of you.

( nightmare I heard what you said about me...." he's a real pain in the @** with a phase." Well for some people that would like to learn something about me then your in luck.... I HATE SMAWS. And people you have learned something.

And last but not least my fav weapons on C2 is the phase, shrieker, somewhat the spas, and the

Well look forward to having some insanely awesome matches....like today... ( XG, and Dark Pentagon Prime.) Well see ya later and remember.... Im not a new person on C2.

Sry man, dont use smaws to much plus it was a compliment, sry if u took it as an Insult.
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202 soul2&-fc:4084-6731-4819

User Info: stardust121

stardust121
4 years ago#5
xXKrissXx posted...

somewhat the spas

Only somewhat? The thing's a blast to use haha.

But yeah, welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay as well as the occasionally held debates.
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
....-....-....(moonfaze1)

xXKrissXx
4 years ago#6
night42mare posted...
xXKrissXx posted...

Sry man, dont use smaws to much plus it was a compliment, sry if u took it as an Insult.

Its fine nightmare i think your a pain in the *** with a SMAW. ( this is a friendly comment )

xXKrissXx
4 years ago#7
stardust121 posted...
xXKrissXx posted...

somewhat the spas

Only somewhat? The thing's a blast to use haha.

But yeah, welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay as well as the occasionally held debates.

Thanks Ricky i have been waiting a long time to meet you.... and its really fun to fight you. And yes the spas is awesome but im trying to find new load outs. ( I HAVE ENCOUNTERED YOU MANY TIMES ON MY ALTS.... like Sonic77 )

User Info: night42mare

night42mare
4 years ago#8
xXKrissXx posted...
night42mare posted...
xXKrissXx posted...

Its fine nightmare i think your a pain in the *** with a SMAW. ( this is a friendly comment )

Happy face! X)
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202 soul2&-fc:4084-6731-4819

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
4 years ago#9
Hey Kriss. I've played with you on your Sonic77 profile.
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)

xXKrissXx
4 years ago#10
B05S_Brennan posted...
Hey Kriss. I've played with you on your Sonic77 profile.

Ohhhhhhhhh yaaaaa.......... I got creamed by you. Not the best match.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. xXKrissXx is new on GameFaqs!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived