To: Mey, Drophy, XG4, people who play with MSM with me

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. To: Mey, Drophy, XG4, people who play with MSM with me

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#1
Whenever we play with [KORT]MSM I will either stay or create a private match for those who prefer to play without hackers. Or we can have a fun match. Whatever the mood is I'm usually up for. Anyone think its a good idea?
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas

User Info: drophyghost

drophyghost
3 years ago#2
Yep, sounds good =)
I wonīt play until tomorrow but yea, Iīll try to join =)
Just.. How would we know if itīs supposed to be a fun match or a normal match? For example, like an hour ago when I joined you and TPRTV... I thought you were having a fun match but TPRTV killed me =( (again xD)
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#3
drophyghost posted...
Yep, sounds good =)
Just.. How would we know if itīs supposed to be a fun match or a normal match? For example, like an hour ago when I joined you and TPRTV... I thought you were having a fun match but TPRTV killed me =( (again xD)

Thats why I said it all depends on the mood. I will announce using my speaker "If you want to do a party/fun match press START" and I will know who wants what. Majority will rule, unless I feel like switching it up a bit ;)
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas

User Info: drophyghost

drophyghost
3 years ago#4
HC-Gabe posted...
drophyghost posted...
Yep, sounds good =)

Thats why I said it all depends on the mood. I will announce using my speaker "If you want to do a party/fun match press START" and I will know who wants what. Majority will rule, unless I feel like switching it up a bit ;)

Okay! =)
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#5
just like the good 'ol days :) the old man approves!
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557

User Info: Mey_girl

Mey_girl
3 years ago#6
you know you count on me.
Est is my bro n_n
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. To: Mey, Drophy, XG4, people who play with MSM with me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived