The most important poll so far (part 1)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. The most important poll so far (part 1)

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
4 years ago#11
im FoxyGrampa, and I APPROVE this game! *puts paw on cover*
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
4 years ago#12
Looking back, it was a love/hate thing for me.

Sometimes, if things were functioning properly and you had a good lobby, it could be the single most enjoyable shooter I've ever played.

Other times, it could be a completely broken mess with lag, glitches, hacks, and other issues.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: KhmerInception

KhmerInception
4 years ago#13
Asgdkancks Punchhhhhhh! Glad to see you drop by! Just don't drop that... pear-shaped pizza.
http://i.imgur.com/KzEm1JY.jpg
By the Almighty Cocainus

User Info: Loremas1861

Loremas1861
4 years ago#14
KhmerInception posted...
Asgdkancks Punchhhhhhh! Glad to see you drop by! Just don't drop that... pear-shaped pizza.

Wow, you actually got that signature pic huh?
"Which time zone is NTSC?"
~The21stgun

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
4 years ago#15
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Derpy cried tears of joy...
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net

User Info: Loremas1861

Loremas1861
4 years ago#16
Derppopotamus posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Derpy cried tears of joy...

Loremas cried tears fo joy with Derpy
"Which time zone is NTSC?"
~The21stgun

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
4 years ago#17
So many tears. lol
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
4 years ago#18
xXAISPXx posted...
Mindesyn posted...
Simply put? No.
I enjoy playing with people I know
I wish we could play something that actually works.
Thats all.

Jayters gonna Jayte.
Occupation Bob and Endgame are probably the stupidest people on the FE:A board.

User Info: old_man_mossy

old_man_mossy
4 years ago#19
Hawke0 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Mindesyn posted...
Simply put? No.
Thats all.

Jayters gonna Jayte.

Gonna weigh in w/agreeing w/Jaye & Punch. This game was fun early on, especially when my son was playing w/me....but now to hear its getting over run with hacks on the public side...which in my experiences was the only way I got good connections because when I'd private lobby the game went to hell in a hand basket connection wise....well might have to wait for C3 if that game comes. I'm currently looking for something else, too.

On a side note, what the hell has happened to the board around here....even in its worst times we tried to keep the fighting to single threads then blocked the guy & let it be...I dunno maybe I'm just remembering things with a fonder shade to it; deserved or not...

I lurk around here less & less, anymore.
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
4 years ago#20
old_man_mossy posted...
Hawke0 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Mindesyn posted...
Simply put? No.
Thats all.

Jayters gonna Jayte.

Gonna weigh in w/agreeing w/Jaye & Punch. This game was fun early on, especially when my son was playing w/me....but now to hear its getting over run with hacks on the public side...which in my experiences was the only way I got good connections because when I'd private lobby the game went to hell in a hand basket connection wise....well might have to wait for C3 if that game comes. I'm currently looking for something else, too.

On a side note, what the hell has happened to the board around here....even in its worst times we tried to keep the fighting to single threads then blocked the guy & let it be...I dunno maybe I'm just remembering things with a fonder shade to it; deserved or not...

I lurk around here less & less, anymore.

Private matches are no different than Pubs in their connection, the only difference is you can control who is in them.

Hacking has been remarkably sparse until recently, I attribute it solely to summer vacation.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. The most important poll so far (part 1)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived