Anyone up to join RSL?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Anyone up to join RSL?

User Info: ThePhaseRifleTV

ThePhaseRifleTV
3 years ago#21
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
xXKrissXx posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
Yeah, I'm pretty damn jealous of a guy that takes two or three seconds to get a bead on someone's head.

You mean 2 or 3 MILO seconds. Listen falcon I know you think your the Phaser. But TPRTV is the king of the PHASE.

l don't think you even could quantify a millisecond, much less spell it correctly. GTFO before you get banned as a UAU.

You're a jerk. :/ Why you so mad?
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide

User Info: FaLc0niZWaSTeD

FaLc0niZWaSTeD
3 years ago#22
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
xXKrissXx posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
Yeah, I'm pretty damn jealous of a guy that takes two or three seconds to get a bead on someone's head.

You mean 2 or 3 MILO seconds. Listen falcon I know you think your the Phaser. But TPRTV is the king of the PHASE.

l don't think you even could quantify a millisecond, much less spell it correctly. GTFO before you get banned as a UAU.

You're a jerk. :/ Why you so mad?

LMAO. You haven't seen mad, mofo. I wasn't aware pointing out blatant stupidity was any evidence of anger.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Anyone up to join RSL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived