Old $kol Conduit [O$C]

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Old $kol Conduit [O$C]

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
4 years ago#11
The21stgun posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
The21stgun posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
1. Your clan name sucks.

2. u iz scrub

3. You are a furry so every post you make is invalidated and meaningless because of your beastiality.

Anyone else miss the CoF days?

well f*** u too u l********. If ur just gonna be a s*** then go to h***

Still swearing around kids, FoxyGrandpa? :P

gonna let that g************ have it XD Its fun swearing to 6 year olds like him!

No, its wrong. :[ You shouldn't swear around kids. Even if you have to say something like 'poop.' You shouldn't swear around women either. etiquette, brah.
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
4 years ago#12
D4TF4LCON posted...
LMAO, so mad. Maybe that's from all the times you got my pair when I was dominating in C2. Either way, keep jacking to anthros, scrandom.

nah, just like swearing to 5 year olds like you ;) you guys are just so immature XD
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517

User Info: D4TF4LCON

D4TF4LCON
4 years ago#13
The21stgun posted...
D4TF4LCON posted...
LMAO, so mad. Maybe that's from all the times you got my pair when I was dominating in C2. Either way, keep jacking to anthros, scrandom.

nah, just like swearing to 5 year olds like you ;) you guys are just so immature XD

LMAO. Seriously? Your posts seem to say, "IMMA TWELVE YEAR-OLD, LOLOLOLOL". Either way, respect your elders.

The21stgun
4 years ago#14
D4TF4LCON posted...
The21stgun posted...
D4TF4LCON posted...

LMAO. Seriously? Your posts seem to say, "IMMA TWELVE YEAR-OLD, LOLOLOLOL". Either way, respect your elders.

lol respect your elders. Son, you cant even say that to me ;) ive been around longer then most of the board.

Just go back to getting trolled by noobs ;) maybe ill give ya a "treat" later *wink*
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517

User Info: D4TF4LCON

D4TF4LCON
4 years ago#15
The21stgun posted...
D4TF4LCON posted...
The21stgun posted...
D4TF4LCON posted...

lol respect your elders. Son, you cant even say that to me ;) ive been around longer then most of the board.

Just go back to getting trolled by noobs ;) maybe ill give ya a "treat" later *wink*

Yeah, because a grown-ass man would have "XxXxIIPr3pUb3Sc3nTIIxXxX" as his GT.

The21stgun
4 years ago#16
D4TF4LCON posted...
The21stgun posted...
D4TF4LCON posted...
The21stgun posted...
D4TF4LCON posted...

Yeah, because a grown-ass man would have "XxXxIIPr3pUb3Sc3nTIIxXxX" as his GT.

Aww! Hes just jealous now because my way of life is better!

Dont be a hater man!
Stay Furry Forever!

User Info: TheOmegaFalcon

TheOmegaFalcon
4 years ago#17
I wasn't aware being attracted to animals even was a "lifestyle". "Abnormality" better fits the bill.

The21stgun
4 years ago#18
TheOmegaFalcon posted...
I wasn't aware being attracted to animals even was a "lifestyle". "Abnormality" better fits the bill.

Abnormality? I wouldnt go THAT extreme, maybe more like, different.

Besides, Were still atracted to humans, just animals as well
Stay Furry Forever!

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
4 years ago#19
The21stgun posted...

O_O
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured

User Info: Mindesyn

Mindesyn
4 years ago#20
B05S_Brennan posted...
The21stgun posted...

O_O

There is no emoticon to express how you are probably feeling.
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Old $kol Conduit [O$C]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived