Good Game Aakify And Hope!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Good Game Aakify And Hope!

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#21
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
Jesus Christ. I've been around longer than any of you little punks and I can confirm that this place was much better even a year ago. Now we have users who are only a month in, barely old enough to join, and think they actually know s***.

Because we aren't 34 and living in our parents basement?

16, w/job and social life. Try harder. I'm assuming you haven't even gotten laid.

Now, let me tell you a story. Once, in mid-2012 and earlier, there was a great C2 board. There were many veteran players, like NobleZone, SrChronic, Samu5 (retired shortly before I joined, but I have played with him), KOSN, and more. It was a nice place to be, with topics ranging from Rate This Loadout to Drudge Anatomy. The most conflict was from a boy about your age named Bio who said he would quit C2 approximately once a week. But in late 2012, UAUs flooded in. They got banned, and made new accounts. They flooded our board with their generic FB spam and s***ty jokes. 2013 brought even more. But it also brought the return of LeonDragonheart (Ari) and myself. I'll be damned if a once-great board gets pissed on this easily.

Leon isnt Ari. I asked him
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas

User Info: aakify1

aakify1
3 years ago#22
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
Jesus Christ. I've been around longer than any of you little punks and I can confirm that this place was much better even a year ago. Now we have users who are only a month in, barely old enough to join, and think they actually know s***.

Sorry. It I wish I was there. I played but never joined gamefaqs.
Con2 -{Aakify FC: 5157-6690-9639}, [D-S]*Aakify FC: 1722-3986-4040
GE - {Aakify FC: 3457-0371-5948}

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#23
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
I can confirm that this place was much better even a year ago.

I remember. It was better.

That was when you left, right?
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261

User Info: FaLc0niZWaSTeD

FaLc0niZWaSTeD
3 years ago#24
_Signal posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
I can confirm that this place was much better even a year ago.

I remember. It was better.

That was when you left, right?

The highlights were memories of you playing horribly at the matches we had when Rhoads said he was retiring once.

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#25
Hahaha, your insults are worthless against me.

You don't know me at all.

We've never played.

You can say whatever you like, but I know who I am and I'm secure in it. You on the other hand, I'm not so sure about.
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261

User Info: FaLc0niZWaSTeD

FaLc0niZWaSTeD
3 years ago#26
_Signal posted...
Hahaha, your insults are worthless against me.

You don't know me at all.

We've never played.

You can say whatever you like, but I know who I am and I'm secure in it. You on the other hand, I'm not so sure about.

Need me to dig up the topics?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Good Game Aakify And Hope!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived