Hi C2 players!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hi C2 players!

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
4 years ago#1
Hi guys, hows the gameplay been?
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas

User Info: --Hope--

--Hope--
4 years ago#2
HC-Gabe posted...

It's been better. Gotten a lot of laggy matches lately and I have been forced to use the carby a lot. Train]Sniper is especially difficult for me to fight. His strike, my carby. Usually strike+headshot wins, something he is great at doing.

How have your matches been?
0906-3982-2148-- C2 FC
Sigh* It seems the community goes to h*** when I'm gone....or when I am here. Either way, it's amusing....

HC-Gabe
4 years ago#3
--Hope-- posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

It's been better. Gotten a lot of laggy matches lately and I have been forced to use the carby a lot. Train]Sniper is especially difficult for me to fight. His strike, my carby. Usually strike+headshot wins, something he is great at doing.

They have been ok :) Ive seen a bunch of SMAW Spammers ruining gameplay and a few good players like drophy and AISP. Ive never heard of Train[Sniper before.

HC-Gabe
4 years ago#4
--Hope-- posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

Oh yeah and I forgot to include all the hackers walking into matches and being like "Hay guys! Hows it going? Well I dont care, I just want to ruin your gameplay :D LETS HAVE FUN" and thats prety much it :/

User Info: --Hope--

--Hope--
4 years ago#5
HC-Gabe posted...

Oh yeah and I forgot to include all the hackers walking into matches and being like "Hay guys! Hows it going? Well I dont care, I just want to ruin your gameplay :D LETS HAVE FUN" and thats prety much it :/

Lol.Gabe... that sums up hackers pretty well. Always trolling, never learning...Anyway, as for Train]Sniper; he uses a strike rifle and you will know him when you see him...trust me you can't miss him...
0906-3982-2148-- C2 FC
Sigh* It seems the community goes to h*** when I'm gone....or when I am here. Either way, it's amusing....

HC-Gabe
4 years ago#6
--Hope-- posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

Lol.Gabe... that sums up hackers pretty well. Always trolling, never learning...Anyway, as for Train]Sniper; he uses a strike rifle and you will know him when you see him...trust me you can't miss him...

Are you saying he's a pro in the making? Id love that :D that would give us some hope for C2 still living on

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
4 years ago#7
Lol its been ok. I lost for the first time against aisp in a spas match.......WUT!!! I hate lost city......

User Info: -HC-P4G

-HC-P4G
4 years ago#8
A hacker named Thinker's ruined a couple of matches for me, but other than that, not too bad.
Donate a signature: http://fake_link.com/donate_a_signature
http://www.youtube.com/user/NintendoConsoleGamer

User Info: Mey_girl

Mey_girl
4 years ago#9
Hi! How are you?
Est is my bro n_n

HC-Gabe
4 years ago#10
-HC-P4G posted...
A hacker named Thinker's ruined a couple of matches for me, but other than that, not too bad.

Ive seen him, he puts on invincibility and I sneak up on him and kill him, but then I realize its him because hes not dead and its too late
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hi C2 players!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived