A newcomer has joined the battle!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. A newcomer has joined the battle!

User Info: Pharcyde310

Pharcyde310
4 years ago#1
Hello to all! I made an account as soon as I found out about this site. While looking at the boards of the games I own I was shocked to see this forum as #2 on the Most Wanted Faqs list. The reason being because I stopped playing due to the fact I could no longer find a match online almost a year ago! Crazy, right? It's been a long while, but I think I might venture online sometime this week. With that being said, was anyone here playing this game about a year ago? I played from around late 2011 to summer of last year as "Pharcyde". I had a Mr.Ford account at first, but once i leveled it up I ditched it for one with a real name. Please feel free to introduce yourselves and name your favorite weapon. Mines are the Phase Rifle/Strike Rifle.

User Info: stardust121

stardust121
4 years ago#2
Pharcyde310 posted...
Hello to all! I made an account as soon as I found out about this site. While looking at the boards of the games I own I was shocked to see this forum as #2 on the Most Wanted Faqs list. The reason being because I stopped playing due to the fact I could no longer find a match online almost a year ago! Crazy, right? It's been a long while, but I think I might venture online sometime this week. With that being said, was anyone here playing this game about a year ago? I played from around late 2011 to summer of last year as "Pharcyde". I had a Mr.Ford account at first, but once i leveled it up I ditched it for one with a real name. Please feel free to introduce yourselves and name your favorite weapon. Mines are the Phase Rifle/Strike Rifle.

Hey there, and welcome to the boards. I actually started playing about a year ago, so we may have played at some point?

Yeah haha, I go by Ricky, B05S RIcky, and a number of other names. I'll mainly use the spas, but I alternate between that and the ARC as mains. Slow paced games are a bit boring though.
Then there are times where I'll just mess around and use whatever I feel like.

Strike that.

The phase rifle and strike rifle, eh? Both are pretty fun and unique weapons. I honestly can't understand either, so its pretty interesting to see people use each effectively.
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
4 years ago#3
Welcome to the board! Good to see some new life. I'm Lig. You probably won't see me in game much, but I'm on the board a lot.

Pharcyde310 posted...
#2 on the Most Wanted Faqs list

I wish. We're only the #2 message board for Wii games. But yeah, we have a fairly active community here. Just don't get too caught up in the drama.
*Insert 25 wit here*

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#4
Pharcyde310 posted...

Hey there, I played for about as long as you did. I am AISP. You'll notice me use the Phase Rifle often, also the SPAS.
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii

User Info: KhmerInception

KhmerInception
4 years ago#5
Hey what's up? Welcome to the boards, my in-game name is :[BPB]:Khmer. I usually stick with my handy dandy Spas, I guess I don't really explore many other weapons all that often. Hope to see you around in C2.
"Too bad. They know Mountain Dew is the best maker of chicken coop lasers." - Loremas

Pharcyde310
4 years ago#6
Hello Ricky. I'm sorry to tell you your name doesn't ring a bell. I used the Phase Rifle and Strike Rifle plenty, but if I ever wanted to spice things up I would go with the SCAR, SPAS, TPC grenade launcher, SMAW, or the Dark Star. Aside from those weapons I could never really get into the other ones.

Pharcyde310
4 years ago#7
Hello to everyone else who posted as well. I'm sorry about that. I meant Most Wanted Faqs list for the Wii of course.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#8
I also wished to know about this forums sooner...
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii

User Info: Loremas1861

Loremas1861
4 years ago#9
Welcome to the boards Pharcyde!

User Info: TheOmegaShen

TheOmegaShen
4 years ago#10
Welcome.
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. A newcomer has joined the battle!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived