New clan!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
4 years ago#11
wow it must have been a while since ive battled u venonat....well its good that u use hive cannon more and i hope to battle u again!

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#12
hc-valkiria posted...
wow it must have been a while since ive battled u venonat....well its good that u use hive cannon more and i hope to battle u again!

Yeah. Venonat's been playing for a while.
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, Halo Reach, Halo 4

User Info: Mey_girl

Mey_girl
4 years ago#13
Hi!
Est is my bro n_n

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
4 years ago#14
What's up!
Hi, my user ID is Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC;1164-1459-2817 I am not very competitive but I can be if needed.

User Info: Dreadnought321

Dreadnought321
4 years ago#15
hey guys i might give up my clan i only have one clan member so if you want to join just contact me and well see i am a loyal and friendly so please help me and re member LTTLB, Loyal Till The Last Bullet. stay awesome and help me out by joining the clan well that all i got (Dr3ad)_Dreadnought signing out.

P.S if i dont have a clan (BpB) helped me out a lot so join them the are the best clan.
Dreadnought321,(Dr3ad)Dreadnought,leader of loyalty. Google + DrEad Dreadnought.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived