KORT Members

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. KORT Members

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
4 years ago#21
I don't think I'm a noob with the PR, am I? Because I think I'm good, but hey that's just me!
Hi, my user ID is Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am not very competitive but I can be if needed.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#22
No, you're fine. If you are able to kill me with it, you're fine.
"We don't teabag in LC, we potato sack." -Jaye

User Info: KoRT_DatOneGuy

KoRT_DatOneGuy
4 years ago#23
xXAISPXx posted...
KoRT_DatOneGuy posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Ventus2a posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
did u kick out MSM lol? cuz he hacks

I thought I was the only one that noticed that MSM was hacking. Seems like there is a new hack that protects from certain types of attacks and weapons. Savet (Tevas) seems to be using it too. I had just assumed all KORT and HUNT players were cheaters.

I noticed as well.

I think Ike hacks also.

Really? I never noticed.

Also, I've seen you in-game before.

I've definitely seen you before in game.

User Info: -HC-P4G

-HC-P4G
4 years ago#24
Guys, MSM is a hacker who has faked being in several clans (HUNT, KORT, and now APB). Whenever you see him with a clan in front of his name, don't believe it. As far as I know he isn't and has never actually belonged to a clan.
Help!

User Info: KoRT_DatOneGuy

KoRT_DatOneGuy
4 years ago#25
-HC-P4G posted...
Guys, MSM is a hacker who has faked being in several clans (HUNT, KORT, and now APB). Whenever you see him with a clan in front of his name, don't believe it. As far as I know he isn't and has never actually belonged to a clan.

OK thanks. if i evar see him im just gonna kick him. Hackers/Fake Clanners deserve to be kicked in my opinion.
---
CONDUIT 2 TheMang FC - 5029-1801-0738
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. KORT Members

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived