Metroid Prime Trilogy vs. Conduit 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Metroid Prime Trilogy vs. Conduit 2

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
4 years ago#1
..... - Results (20 votes)
Metroid Prime Trilogy
75% (15 votes)
Conduit 2
25% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So, I wrote a review of MPT. 20 done already.
http://www.gameinformer.com/games/metroid_prime_trilogy/b/user_reviews/archive/2013/07/28/a-special-20th-review-metroid-at-its-prime.aspx
"Fresh Prince is the greatest thing in the history of the world. That is FACT."-DNRT people who agree:1
The One and Only True Mr.Ford

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
4 years ago#2
It's hard to vote because C2 is great for it's online ability, but the Metroid series has a nostalgia about it and the gameplay is addicting. I might have to go back and replay them.
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

User Info: --Hope--

--Hope--
4 years ago#3
Prime: Corruption's gameplay is considerably intense at moments, and the graphics are astounding compared to other wii FPS.

SPOILER ALERT:
I love the part when Samus's whole team gets destroyed (not literally, but they get beaten really badly lol) by dark samus on the first world.
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
4 years ago#4
Did you ever play one and two?
"Fresh Prince is the greatest thing in the history of the world. That is FACT."-DNRT people who agree:1
The One and Only True Mr.Ford

User Info: --Hope--

--Hope--
4 years ago#5
Hawke0 posted...
Did you ever play one and two?

No, just corruption. The levels are really long and drawn out though... :)

I rented the game and in 1 day got to world 2 where you are in the desert investigating the crash.

Insane gameplay , I loved fighting Ridley on world 1.
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.

User Info: SrChronic

SrChronic
4 years ago#6
Conduit 2 doesn't stand a chance. All three Prime games are awesome, but i think the first one is the best. I've passed it at least 10 times already and i still can't get it to 100% on my own.
PSN- TheChronic213

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#7
I have never played Metroid, but I know some things about it.
"We don't teabag in LC, we potato sack." -Jaye

User Info: TheOmegaShen

TheOmegaShen
4 years ago#8
SrChronic posted...
Conduit 2 doesn't stand a chance. All three Prime games are awesome, but i think the first one is the best. I've passed it at least 10 times already and i still can't get it to 100% on my own.
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah

User Info: -HC-P4G

-HC-P4G
4 years ago#9
I personally play Conduit 2 a lot more but there is no question that the Metroid Prime series is far superior, so that's where my vote has to go. I also did quite like the splitscreen on Echoes. Perhaps in the event of a fourth there would be online.
Help!

User Info: like2nap

like2nap
4 years ago#10
SrChronic posted...

This. Except I can never 100% Prime 2. I always miss a scan somewhere. I gave up trying. Got the others though. Never once used a guide either. Just always miss a dang scan. Just one. Every time I play Prime 2.

Plus it's 3 games to one. 3 great games to one. No contest.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Metroid Prime Trilogy vs. Conduit 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived