Who is your least favorite C2 player to see (in game) and why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Who is your least favorite C2 player to see (in game) and why?

User Info: --Hope--

--Hope--
3 years ago#11
Anyone. With Bb scar or Ee Smaw. That's all. ( <--- I mean anyone who uses nothing but Bb scar and Ee SMAW. Everyone has rage moments that's understandable. )
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.

User Info: Voitage96

Voitage96
3 years ago#12
I hate that V0!T@GE guy. He is always in first place and I swear to you, he must have hacks. There is no way he's that good. One time, it was a Him VS 6 ppl and I thought to myself "Man, this kid is going to beg for mercy and you know what happens? I end up rage quitting, sitting on my sofa with despair in my soul and wondering if I Should ever shoot a USP again. That guy.... He's something all right.
Because I'm only a crack in this castle of glass. If you get the reference then this is for you... <3

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#13
Voitage96 posted...
I hate that V0!T@GE guy. He is always in first place and I swear to you, he must have hacks. There is no way he's that good. One time, it was a Him VS 6 ppl and I thought to myself "Man, this kid is going to beg for mercy and you know what happens? I end up rage quitting, sitting on my sofa with despair in my soul and wondering if I Should ever shoot a USP again. That guy.... He's something all right.

Dang...
Sig of the Day: "...baby back ribs
Conduits baby back ribs" -Punch

User Info: Toho2

Toho2
3 years ago#14
XG4Legend posted...
Everyone cus they all hate me

Legend you are the man! I'll say your as good as Samu5 once was. How many ROT's again? 95?
-God have mercy on America.-

User Info: -APB_Saix

-APB_Saix
3 years ago#15
XG4Legend posted...
Everyone cus they all hate me

I Don't Hate You But You Are The Manz.
C2 [APB]_Saix* FC: 0519 4495 4378 . 2nd Account [O$C] Vironix FC 0219-2421-1343

User Info: NobleZone

NobleZone
3 years ago#16
That one Hawk or HawkEye or whatever. What a loser. Just make one profile and that's it
I'm hoping that no one will notice this isn't actually a signature
http://i.imgur.com/1wGwI3L.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Who is your least favorite C2 player to see (in game) and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived