KAS now holds the record for the most C2.......

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. KAS now holds the record for the most C2.......

User Info: kastastic

kastastic
4 years ago#21
xXAISPXx posted...
Haha!

Actually dark^star (1Pefrog) is dug. There was a problem with Nintendo's gamer tags that happened both in Godeneye 007 and Conduit 2, dug had t change his name into dark^star.

It's weird how you came up to that conclusion, Lig... I'm at least a decade away from being an experienced teacher.

We're you joking?

lol I already knew, I was being sarcastic because I felt so kastastic.

And to add to Dug and his immature behavior.....I think I understand now.
If you are around immaturity all the time, like maybe your a teacher, then it would most likely rub off on you, explaining why someone who is supposed to be leader/model would behave in such an inappropriate manner.
Case Closed
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
4 years ago#22
kastastic posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Haha!

Actually dark^star (1Pefrog) is dug. There was a problem with Nintendo's gamer tags that happened both in Godeneye 007 and Conduit 2, dug had t change his name into dark^star.

It's weird how you came up to that conclusion, Lig... I'm at least a decade away from being an experienced teacher.

We're you joking?

If you are around immaturity all the time, like maybe your a teacher, then it would most likely rub off on you, explaining why someone who is supposed to be leader/model would behave in such an inappropriate manner.
Case Closed

: ) I'm confused. When was I inappropriate? I was the one who suggested squats instead of teabag to make our lives more 'G' rated.

Also, I think I asked you if you had hacked the name bans. You had said no.
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

User Info: dacheatcode

dacheatcode
4 years ago#23
Case Closed

my 9 year old is better than your 9 year old
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
4 years ago#24
xXAISPXx posted...

It had nothing to do with you, and I wasn't saying that you were Dug. I was trying to jokingly point out that Tevas used the word "Whose" instead of "Who's", which is the proper contraction for Who Is. I was trying to point that out by using your name with a possessive 's. Meaning that the Dug belonged to you. (Whose soccer ball? AISP's soccer ball. Whose laptop? Lig's laptop).

Seriously, though, I guess it was my fault trying to make grammitical jokes on the Conduit 2 board. I should have known that stuff like that is only witty on Reddit or FaceBook, where people tend to be more grammatically educated.
*Insert 25 wit here*

kastastic
4 years ago#25
1Pefrog posted...
kastastic posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Haha!

We're you joking?

Case Closed

: ) I'm confused. When was I inappropriate? I was the one who suggested squats instead of teabag to make our lives more 'G' rated.

Also, I think I asked you if you had hacked the name bans. You had said no.

My bad....I take it all back.

I more confused than you.....I thought that you were dacheatcode.
I was referring to his/her comment about Brian Peppers, after a Google search I find that he is a known sick/sex offender. So ya I was annoyed how someone could act like that and be a teacher, but now I know that he/she is just an immature sad case.

Sorry Dug.
-----------------------------------------------------
@dacheatcode......don't get excited cause I now laugh at you.

kastastic
4 years ago#26
dacheatcode posted...
Case Closed

So you are LigersDrule........It all makes sense now.....
There are people you can see and medication for people with your condition, I hope you get the help you need.

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
4 years ago#27
kastastic posted...
dacheatcode posted...
Case Closed

So you are LigersDrule........It all makes sense now.....
There are people you can see and medication for people with your condition, I hope you get the help you need.

Nice try, but Cheat and I aren't the same person. I've never made an alt account ever. The only account I will ever call you out with is this one, as I have no other.

I also like how you can up with "LigersDrule". Soooo witty and clever. You should win an award or something. Anybody got one? How about "Freshly Brewed"? That's not taken, right?
*Insert 25 wit here*

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
4 years ago#28
kastastic posted...

I more confused than you.....I thought that you were dacheatcode.
I was referring to his/her comment about Brian Peppers, after a Google search I find that he is a known sick/sex offender. So ya I was annoyed how someone could act like that and be a teacher, but now I know that he/she is just an immature sad case.

Sorry Dug.

No problem. I just didn't know what was going on.
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#29
Oh, I see now.

Grammatical implications are rather common throughout such forums and social sites.
Sig of the Day: "...baby back ribs
Conduits baby back ribs" -Punch

User Info: dacheatcode

dacheatcode
4 years ago#30
Im laughing so hard right now

kastastic managed to mix up 3 completely different people in one topic

so good
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. KAS now holds the record for the most C2.......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived