what if....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. what if....

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#21
hc-valkiria posted...
well i think that improved melee is definitely a bit cheap as the improved range makes it have approximately the same range as maybe a spas 12 and punching is faster so it can become very difficult to deal with. everytime crisanto is online i know i need to keep my distance substantial.

Improved melee is what I would agree is OP.
Sig of the Day: (Looking for one...) "...baby back ribs
Conduits baby back ribs" -Punch

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#22
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
well i think that improved melee is definitely a bit cheap as the improved range makes it have approximately the same range as maybe a spas 12 and punching is faster so it can become very difficult to deal with. everytime crisanto is online i know i need to keep my distance substantial.

they should make something like power gloves.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#23
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

The Force comes to mind.
Sig of the Day: (Looking for one...) "...baby back ribs
Conduits baby back ribs" -Punch

User Info: -HC-P4G

-HC-P4G
3 years ago#24
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

The Force comes to mind.

The NES comes to mind.
Help!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. what if....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived