Two Questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Two Questions

User Info: ShotgunToFace

ShotgunToFace
4 years ago#11
> Just stand in front of a mirror and post my name on this forum 3 times and I will suddenly appear

All jokes aside nice to see you are still around as well.

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
4 years ago#12
Krish!

It's nice to see you.

The game is still moderately active. I've never failed to find a match in BTGB, but that's the only one that you can really count on for random matchmaking.

Several of us play HC in private matches, and sometimes we can grow a decent pub as well.

There really aren't that many hackers, only a few, and for the most part, how should I say this, they don't usually do game-breaking hacks.

I suppose it could be worse during the daytime, when I'm not playing. At night it really isn't that bad.

The worst problem is still the same one we've always had-lag.

Enough about us and this, how are you doing and what have you been up to?
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
4 years ago#13
Krish dont think Ive spoken to you before, but its nice to see you back.

As for hackers, a few but only now and then.

As for how much its played, not as busy as last summer, nearly been two years since I got a NTSC console.

But I would say its just as active, but alas a lot of the really good players from last year have gone.
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 2 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Two Questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived