Introducing Myself to GameFaqs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Introducing Myself to GameFaqs

User Info: Wasabee

Wasabee
3 years ago#51
kastastic posted...
Welcome....
We were in a 1 vs. 1 yesterday and you quit after I kill you 5 times...wtf....QUITTER!
btw I was Mr*Ford

I didn't quit!! My connection was lost, but I came back once I restarted my Wii, and I saw you again remember?? BTW I don't like your stealth -_- haha nice use of the TPC Launcher.

Wasabee
3 years ago#52
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Yes it is JK, Im going to do the same thing.

Welcome to the board Wasabee.

Think I have run into you under my [LC] profile.

And nice to see you both, JK and Mossy.

Thank you, and I think I've only seen you once online.

User Info: kastastic

kastastic
3 years ago#53
Wasabee posted...
kastastic posted...
Welcome....
We were in a 1 vs. 1 yesterday and you quit after I kill you 5 times...wtf....QUITTER!
btw I was Mr*Ford

I didn't quit!! My connection was lost, but I came back once I restarted my Wii, and I saw you again remember?? BTW I don't like your stealth -_- haha nice use of the TPC Launcher.

K....1 vs. 1 with no lag makes it hard to believe you lost connection, but C2 is fubar'ed so its very possible.
Yes stealth in a 1 vs. 1 is overkill if the other person is not using it, but all my load-outs are stealth-ed so I couldn't change it.
I own the TPC :)

GG's anyhow...

btw I was just watching that match we were in on Streets.....I thought I might introduce you with a video...You did good in that match.
^Is this ok if I upload that video.....?
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI

Wasabee
3 years ago#54
kastastic posted...
Wasabee posted...
kastastic posted...
Welcome....
btw I was Mr*Ford

K....1 vs. 1 with no lag makes it hard to believe you lost connection, but C2 is fubar'ed so its very possible.
Yes stealth in a 1 vs. 1 is overkill if the other person is not using it, but all my load-outs are stealth-ed so I couldn't change it.
I own the TPC :)

GG's anyhow...

btw I was just watching that match we were in on Streets.....I thought I might introduce you with a video...You did good in that match.
^Is this ok if I upload that video.....?

I know the 1 V 1 scenario was perfect, you weren't lagging, but my connection is not very good because there are bunches of tall trees around my house haha. As soon as I got the connection back I joined again. I did okay in that match but it was pretty one sided to your favor. Sure you can upload it if you want :)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Introducing Myself to GameFaqs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived