Flame: vs HC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Flame: vs HC

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
4 years ago#11
So much for this xD
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #2: C*Man-X
Since 8/18/2013

User Info: Ultimate_Snipe

Ultimate_Snipe
4 years ago#12
I agree Gabe, lets get this thing roll'in! Better sooner then later, right? If something happens like in the HCvsBO5S, just post and we can rematch.
#Can't stop, won't stop!

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
4 years ago#13
Ultimate_Snipe posted...
I agree Gabe, lets get this thing roll'in! Better sooner then later, right? If something happens like in the HCvsBO5S, just post and we can rematch.

Definitely. I want to become more of a veteran, and clan battles will help! :D
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #2: C*Man-X
Since 8/18/2013

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#14
I'll consider this soon if AER continues inactivity.
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#15
HC-Gabe posted...
Ultimate_Snipe posted...

A veteran doesn't necessarily mean you have to be good. It just means how long you've played the game and how much experience you have.

More than a year would determine who I would consider a veteran.
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
4 years ago#16
xXAISPXx posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
Ultimate_Snipe posted...

A veteran doesn't necessarily mean you have to be good. It just means how long you've played the game and how much experience you have.

it also means one needs to be pretty darn good. usually vets have experience and skill.

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#17
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
Ultimate_Snipe posted...

it also means one needs to be pretty darn good. usually vets have experience and skill.

That adds as a bonus. However, It's almost certain that all vets will have lots of skill at their respective game.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Flame: vs HC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived