attention all hc members regarding aer match

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. attention all hc members regarding aer match

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#1
as i mentioned earlier, this will be a great opportunity for all hc members to train with each other, not just the ones assigned to the aer battle. at 5pm (pacific time) as proposed in the aer match, i will be hosting a private match and we will discuss strategies and practice them. note: as my headset had problems when training with gabe and aisp earler, it may not work, in which case, i will shoot a shotgun into the air (after two minutes) as a signal that the mic isn't working and that we should just battle each other and try to learn each other's fighting abilities. if my mic works, i will ask you to fire your primary weapons as a signal that it works. hope to see as many of my hc comrades as possible. also, we will be training on the three aer battle maps.

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#2
i also need hc members to post on this topic if they are coming. i don't want to assume members will be comin and waste my time.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#3
Haha, sorry about leaving when you joined. I got to stop doing that.

I was having dinner.
SOTD: "If one cannot detect the Africanness of the Nav'i people on the planet Pandora, then you're probably an ASE." - P4G

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#4
The practice match is happening now, guys.
SOTD: "If one cannot detect the Africanness of the Nav'i people on the planet Pandora, then you're probably an ASE." - P4G

User Info: drophyghost

drophyghost
3 years ago#5
IŽll try to join you =)
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#6
Just let Cman spectate.

User Info: drophyghost

drophyghost
3 years ago#7
ok... but.... are we going to fight? :s
and what does ">" means? :s
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#8
I can hear you...and Drophy responded.

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#9
drophyghost posted...
ok... but.... are we going to fight? :s
and what does ">" means? :s

I was writing "?".

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#10
sorry my mic isnt working
please don't leave yet
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. attention all hc members regarding aer match

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived