GGs Hope

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#1
Nice few matches :) youve gotten better, but I suggest to lay off the bunny hopping xD
They see me posting, they hating!

User Info: --Hope--

--Hope--
3 years ago#2
Bunnyhopping? Ok, with the hive cannon on sanctum I was pretty bad at bunnyhopping.... but I did not know I was that bad... D:

On pentagon, Taranimo and Jorge really got on my nerves. Smaw boom! that's all they did. D: Not cool. I liked fighting on your team though, knowing I can rely on someone, instead of having a "Jorge" as a companion. ughh jorge....scars..
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#3
--Hope-- posted...
Bunnyhopping? Ok, with the hive cannon on sanctum I was pretty bad at bunnyhopping.... but I did not know I was that bad... D:

On pentagon, Taranimo and Jorge really got on my nerves. Smaw boom! that's all they did. D: Not cool. I liked fighting on your team though, knowing I can rely on someone, instead of having a "Jorge" as a companion. ughh jorge....scars..

Ya I kept hoping to be on your team but it didnt happen very often. The worst part was in Streets when the hacker joined, but I killed him twice even though I knew you would probably get to me first. BTW can you add me to your friends list? I already have you.
They see me posting, they hating!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived