What is the BEST weapon in the game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. What is the BEST weapon in the game.

User Info: Toho2

Toho2
3 years ago#11
It cannot be denied. SMAW ruins all who use it. I like those explosions though. http://www.wallpaperfo.com/thumbnails/detail/20121120/bombs%20explosions%20nuclear%20explosions%201680x1050%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_17.jpg
-God have mercy on America.-

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
3 years ago#12
It has to be my trusted explosive firing Eddie.

He's my trusted Trooper.
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 2 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg

User Info: Mindesyn

Mindesyn
3 years ago#13
Hive Cannon/Widow Maker

But if I had to vote for the games best overall weapon Id have to go with the Phase Rifle
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!

User Info: -HC-P4G

-HC-P4G
3 years ago#14
I'd say the Carby or USP.
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#15
ThePrisoner06 posted...
It has to be my trusted explosive firing Eddie.

He's my trusted Trooper.

Shrieker?
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
3 years ago#16
The carby, easily. Crazy DPS, perfect accuracy, and a large clip size. Pair it with double armor and you're a Mighty Glacier.
"Sig of the Day: "To be fair, real life is full of teleporting mexicans too..." -Punch"-AISP
The One and Only True Mr.Ford

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#17
Hawke0 posted...
The carby, easily. Crazy DPS, perfect accuracy, and a large clip size. Pair it with double armor and you're a Mighty Glacier.

I use the carby too, but I use dual energy focus, it cut's people down FAST. But not as fast as a one hit KO Phase Rifle!
Hi, my user ID is Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Wepwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. What is the BEST weapon in the game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived