possible additional practice session for hc and rescheduling for tmrw's practice

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. possible additional practice session for hc and rescheduling for tmrw's practice

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
4 years ago#1
i apologize for the late notice, but i can't make it to the practice session tomorrow afternoon. however, i don't believe we even made a scheduled time. anyways, i will be available from 9:30-12 if any of my hc players can make it for a practice session. i believe my headset will work this time. BUT, if you do want a practice session please POST the time you will be available so i don't have to be playing c2 for 2.5 hours waiting for members to show. aisp, even though i already trained you, please stop by if you can :)

In addition, i will also offer another practice session this friday which is also gabe's c2 party if that serves as any incentive to make it to the practice session. again, i NEED my fellow hc members to actually POST times so that we can actually do this.

User Info: -HC-P4G

-HC-P4G
4 years ago#2
I'll be open all day tomorrow, I think. I'm finally back again... for a few days ;)
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."

hc-valkiria
4 years ago#3
i forgot to mention that when i mentioned being available 9:30-12, i was talking in pacific time.

hc-valkiria
4 years ago#4
-HC-P4G posted...
I'll be open all day tomorrow, I think. I'm finally back again... for a few days ;)

will you be available for saturday at 5pm pacific time? i suggested that time to one of the aer guys. also, since you will be available all day tomorrow, i will message you with a time since i want to add a lot of members into one.

User Info: drophyghost

drophyghost
4 years ago#5
I think I´ll be able to make it as long as it´s after 4:30 CST and in this week
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
4 years ago#6
79/80. So close, and yet so far.
*Insert 25 wit here*

User Info: -HC-P4G

-HC-P4G
4 years ago#7
hc-valkiria posted...
-HC-P4G posted...

will you be available for saturday at 5pm pacific time? i suggested that time to one of the aer guys. also, since you will be available all day tomorrow, i will message you with a time since i want to add a lot of members into one.

Well, I'm leaving for a wedding on Friday and won't be back till Sunday :(
There's a chance I could do Sunday late afternoon or evening, but I don't know.
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."

User Info: NobleZone

NobleZone
4 years ago#8
Are you guys actually getting in legit practices? I'm impressed, honestly

SG is probably the most well organized clan this game has seen (well, maybe LC. But I don't know for sure) and we only managed one, maybe two practices. Good job guys
I'm hoping that no one will notice this isn't actually a signature
http://i.imgur.com/1wGwI3L.jpg

hc-valkiria
4 years ago#9
NobleZone posted...
Are you guys actually getting in legit practices? I'm impressed, honestly

SG is probably the most well organized clan this game has seen (well, maybe LC. But I don't know for sure) and we only managed one, maybe two practices. Good job guys

lol yea me too!

hc-valkiria
4 years ago#10
due to p4g not being able to play until sunday (around evening possibly), let's try to do a practice session on friday like before and possibly another on saturday. and, like before, please POST an actual time you are free.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. possible additional practice session for hc and rescheduling for tmrw's practice

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived