I just wanna have fun

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I just wanna have fun

User Info: HungoverHero777

HungoverHero777
4 years ago#21
I proudly admit that I go Overkill whenever I can. Unless it's just a "mess-around" private match or something, I play to win.
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
4 years ago#22
HungoverHero777 posted...
I proudly admit that I go Overkill whenever I can. Unless it's just a "mess-around" private match or something, I play to win.

I know. Whenever I try to be nice to you you kill me :(
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #1: XG4Legend
Since 8/18/2013

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
4 years ago#23
I do not enjoy it when people aren't putting in a full effort.

Like, I do enjoy and encourage people to stop for a second when they seem to be causing a lot of overkill, particularly when the lobbies are small and its 2V2 or less, because sometime its just a matter of momentum.

But when somebody is just sandbagging the whole match, thats just the worst.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#24
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
I do not enjoy it when people aren't putting in a full effort.

Like, I do enjoy and encourage people to stop for a second when they seem to be causing a lot of overkill, particularly when the lobbies are small and its 2V2 or less, because sometime its just a matter of momentum.

But when somebody is just sandbagging the whole match, thats just the worst.

I enjoy messing around. It does get annoying when you have to not kill one person in the entire pubs, though.
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I just wanna have fun

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived