Why do You Think the AEGIS Device Sucks?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Why do You Think the AEGIS Device Sucks?

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
4 years ago#31
I use the Aegis Device a lot, and all that it needs is a buff against the Hive Cannon, near-instant return speed, and a slightly larger return shot size. Throw in a built in speed boost (slightly faster than the USP) and it would be perfect.
"Sig of the Day: "To be fair, real life is full of teleporting mexicans too..." -Punch"-AISP
The One and Only True Mr.Ford

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#32
The only reason why it sucks is because of the combination of load outs we have that primarily consist of explosives nowadays.
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#33
Toho2 posted...
If someone posts a video using it, and gets a kill fest or higher kill streak, I'll stop saying it's crap. But the bullet speed, shots fired back, and shield are too weak and slow. Someone get a ROT and post a video on it!!

I got a Kill City with it perk-less, until the match ended. Brennan got a RoT with it, perk-less too.
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye

User Info: Toho2

Toho2
4 years ago#34
xXAISPXx posted...
I got a Kill City with it perk-less, until the match ended. Brennan got a RoT with it, perk-less too.

How?! Did you use it defensively? Locking down a control point?
-God have mercy on America.-

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
4 years ago#35
Toho2 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Pubs, thats how.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#36
Toho2 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

I got it twice, actually. I was in Precipice, and I got it in a 1 v 1...

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#37
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Toho2 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Pubs, thats how.

I know my router is made of hairs, but don't complain about it all the time.

User Info: -HC-P4G

-HC-P4G
4 years ago#38
Derpy got a perkless RoT with it. I was there.
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#39
-HC-P4G posted...
Derpy got a perkless RoT with it. I was there.

I know Derpy did too, yes.

User Info: dacheatcode

dacheatcode
4 years ago#40
aegis device rocks man

all you gotta do is put some reverse damage on it and then the other team cant kill you so they kinda just stand around.
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Why do You Think the AEGIS Device Sucks?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived