Warp Pistol is beast.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Warp Pistol is beast.

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#11
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
So I think there might be a graphical error, OR you know something about the warpy that I havn't figured out yet.

But it seemed like you where able to OHKO me with a single shot.
Was I just seeing a single shot, when it was really a spread, or where you somehow charging one shot?

That's a common graphical glitch with the Warpy.
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#12
xXAISPXx posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Soooo underrated.
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #2: C*Man-X
Since 8/18/2013

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#13
Toho2 posted...
I use it as my main secondary, and it's better than the USP in most situations. It's a bouncy mini shotgun! With the right positioning, and some damage upgrades, it's a beast of a BEAST! But if everyone knew it's true potential, it would probably get nerfed in C3. Oh and I've used it without capacitor solid ever since I got the game, 2 years ago.

Well remember, the USP has a scope and warpy doesnt. They are each great, but I prefer a USP. I have a different secondary in each loadout, so I can get accustomed to more styles of combat.
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #2: C*Man-X
Since 8/18/2013

User Info: kilfrfun

kilfrfun
3 years ago#14
HC-Gabe posted...
Toho2 posted...
I use it as my main secondary, and it's better than the USP in most situations. It's a bouncy mini shotgun! With the right positioning, and some damage upgrades, it's a beast of a BEAST! But if everyone knew it's true potential, it would probably get nerfed in C3. Oh and I've used it without capacitor solid ever since I got the game, 2 years ago.

Well remember, the USP has a scope and warpy doesnt. They are each great, but I prefer a USP. I have a different secondary in each loadout, so I can get accustomed to more styles of combat.

it has iron sights which are pointless to use, the warpy is still a beast
We need Dinos

User Info: kilfrfun

kilfrfun
3 years ago#15
B05S_Brennan
you know i found a glitch awhile back that lets you have two secondaries instead of primary at spawn, usp and warpy was good times
We need Dinos

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#16
Warp Pistol is good, but not as good as the USP, but the Warp Pistol is more suited for more special situations though. :)
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU

User Info: Falcon_Tryhard

Falcon_Tryhard
3 years ago#17
The Warp Pistol was the only gun I could consistently kill ThugLife with.

Anyone else remember him?

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#18
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
The Warp Pistol was the only gun I could consistently kill ThugLife with.

Anyone else remember him?

Yes. I never thought of him even close to good. To be honest, I hardly remember his style.
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Warp Pistol is beast.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived