The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

4 More People needed for the Ultra Kill Event.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 4 More People needed for the Ultra Kill Event.

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
4 years ago#1
All we need is 4 additional players to make it possible. Only have two, not including me. This is the hardest achievement in the game. If wanted join before Sunday. If no one signs up, I will probably cancel. The players so far are, Valkiria, AISP, and me.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.

User Info: Wasabee

Wasabee
4 years ago#2
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
All we need is 4 additional players to make it possible. Only have two, not including me. This is the hardest achievement in the game. If wanted join before Sunday. If no one signs up, I will probably cancel. The players so far are, Valkiria, AISP, and me.

I'll do it :)

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
4 years ago#3
Cool, 3 more players needed.

Players:
[BPB]venonat
Valkiria
AISP
[G3]Wasabee
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.

User Info: aakify1

aakify1
4 years ago#4
I would so it but I don't have my wii. :( sucks so much.
Con2 -{Aakify FC: 5157-6690-9639}, [D-S]*Aakify FC: 1722-3986-4040
GE - {Aakify FC: 3457-0371-5948}
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 4 More People needed for the Ultra Kill Event.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived