-HC- practice match

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. -HC- practice match

User Info: drophyghost

drophyghost
4 years ago#21
hc-valkiria posted...
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
aer confirmed the match. THE MATCH IS ON.

Great!
Will it be on hardcore?

right now, they request 2 of the matches to be hardcore, but i am still working things out so we will see. but in the least, i can tell you that we will not need you to be a loaner in this. but as compensation for your efforts, after the match, i will still host a 2vs2 so you can get some action :)

Ok, no problem
And that sounds like fun! =)
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
4 years ago#22
im on now so if you please, join me too

drophyghost
4 years ago#23
hc-valkiria posted...
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Great!
Will it be on hardcore?

after the match, i will still host a 2vs2 so you can get some action :)

... =(

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#24
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Great!
Will it be on hardcore?

... =(

Whoa what? Were you supposed to do this, Drophy?
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch

drophyghost
4 years ago#25
xXAISPXx posted...
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Great!
Will it be on hardcore?

... =(

Whoa what? Were you supposed to do this, Drophy?

To host the match? Nop... Valks was suposed to host it...
And he actually did. Well, sort of... I joined the match and I tought that it would be a 1 vs 1 but no.
He just left... =´,(

hc-valkiria
4 years ago#26
Drophy, I was waiting for u. Aisp and I were playing while waiting for u.

drophyghost
4 years ago#27
Meanwhile I was here, refreshing the page each 30 seconds, waiting for someone to tell me that the battle was over. Anyways, I wouldn´t have dared to join ibecause I wasn´t 100% sure the battle was over :s... I went online after P4G said that he would post the results. Then I joined your match but you left =( I guess you didn´t had time or a 1 vs 1 sounded boring...

hc-valkiria
4 years ago#28
drophyghost posted...
Meanwhile I was here, refreshing the page each 30 seconds, waiting for someone to tell me that the battle was over. Anyways, I wouldn´t have dared to join ibecause I wasn´t 100% sure the battle was over :s... I went online after P4G said that he would post the results. Then I joined your match but you left =( I guess you didn´t had time or a 1 vs 1 sounded boring...

That's impossible. Aisp and I were on for a good hour after the match. I don't understand how this happened. I know aisp told u to join so idk what happened. Either way, sorry about that. If u want, u can do some 1vs1 or something with me next week.

drophyghost
4 years ago#29
hc-valkiria posted...
drophyghost posted...

That's impossible. Aisp and I were on for a good hour after the match. I don't understand how this happened. I know aisp told u to join so idk what happened. Either way, sorry about that. If u want, u can do some 1vs1 or something with me next week.

Really??? But... but... P4G said he would post the results. Then I went and fought (peacefully negotiated) for the TV´s control (lol) the I went online (just a little bit after P4G posted the results) and AISP wasn´t there anymore. You were alone in your private match so I joined and you left... In conclution: I don't understand how this happened, either...

AISP told me to join???...
:S 1 vs 1 with you? I would rather commit suicide 50 times :P (hahaha JK) anyways, I have never liked 1 vs 1 matches tbh hehe but we can definitly play in pubs =)

hc-valkiria
4 years ago#30
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
drophyghost posted...

Really??? But... but... P4G said he would post the results. Then I went and fought (peacefully negotiated) for the TV´s control (lol) the I went online (just a little bit after P4G posted the results) and AISP wasn´t there anymore. You were alone in your private match so I joined and you left... In conclution: I don't understand how this happened, either...

AISP told me to join???...
:S 1 vs 1 with you? I would rather commit suicide 50 times :P (hahaha JK) anyways, I have never liked 1 vs 1 matches tbh hehe but we can definitly play in pubs =)

Thanks for being cool about this.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. -HC- practice match

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived