The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Gabe and LeThA1 please join

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Gabe and LeThA1 please join

User Info: Dreadnought321

Dreadnought321
4 years ago#1
I saw you two need a clan i will be more than happy to take you two in and i will finally have a clan! tanks for your time and please join.
Dreadnought321,(Dr3ad)Dreadnought,leader of loyalty. Google + DrEad Dreadnought.

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
4 years ago#2
Join O$C, We already have 3 people!

@dreadnought
Not to be rude, but i dont think your clan is going to take off, poor O$C has been around for awhile and barely reached the minimum.

But if you snag 2 people, great!
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517

User Info: Falcon_Tryhard

Falcon_Tryhard
4 years ago#3
lol

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
4 years ago#4
The21stgun posted...
Join O$C, We already have 3 people!

@dreadnought
Not to be rude, but i dont think your clan is going to take off, poor O$C has been around for awhile and barely reached the minimum.

But if you snag 2 people, great!

Lol catfight time. Rawr

Dreadnought321
4 years ago#5
That is vary rude in plus gabe is one of my bros and LeThA1 and i party in games and i need a clan you already have one. we will be neck and neck with clan members.
Dreadnought321,(Dr3ad)Dreadnought,leader of loyalty. Google + DrEad Dreadnought.

Dreadnought321
4 years ago#6
And also you only have that much members because you have to have 3 ROT's to be able to join your clan.

User Info: --Hope--

--Hope--
4 years ago#7
Dreadnought it's been a while... how's C2 online???

I hope to see you soon in a match. :)

@Falcon: Sup bro, didn't know you decided to show up here again.... taking into account my guess that you are the one and the same trolling Falcon we [TheBoard] all know is right of course. lols...

___
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.

Dreadnought321
4 years ago#8
Good i might be online to night 10:40 standard mountain time in amarica

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
4 years ago#9
Dreadnought321 posted...
Good i might be online to night 10:40 standard mountain time in amarica

YOU SPELLED AMERICA WRONG
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
4 years ago#10
Why do you want to lead a clan so bad? It's making you come across as a 10 year old, and that makes it hard for anybody to respect you. Which is why nobody has joined.

It's like Tac*Ops all over again....
*Insert 25 wit here*
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Gabe and LeThA1 please join

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived