AER def. -HC- (results)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. AER def. -HC- (results)

User Info: -HC-P4G

-HC-P4G
3 years ago#21
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Last match was beautiful. We started off great in Whiteout, but it went downhill from there.

I didn't enjoy exposing my sacred voice.

Lol I was surprised how good I was at hardcore.

I was unsurprised how bad I was at Hardcore. Plus, it wasn't true Hardcore because radar.
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#22
-HC-P4G posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Last match was beautiful. We started off great in Whiteout, but it went downhill from there.

I didn't enjoy exposing my sacred voice.

Lol I was surprised how good I was at hardcore.

I was unsurprised how bad I was at Hardcore. Plus, it wasn't true Hardcore because radar.

Lol either way it was practically a free match for them.

User Info: DesolateWhisper

DesolateWhisper
3 years ago#23
Good war. AER didn't realize lockon was on last round until halfway through the match. I had no idea lockon was on in the first match too until midway.

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#24
DesolateWhisper posted...
Good war. AER didn't realize lockon was on last round until halfway through the match. I had no idea lockon was on in the first match too until midway.

Oh I see. Yea I just wish the venonat incident didn't happen. It basically gave aer the first match for free.

User Info: TrustTheMedic

TrustTheMedic
3 years ago#25
A lot of us didn't realize Lock-on was on for the very first match and the last match. Not to take anything away from the last match; -HC- really had a great strategy for Crash Site.
[AER]MEDIC: 0219-0452-4317
Healz4U: 0605-5725-0491
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. AER def. -HC- (results)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived