Oh, What an Adventure!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Oh, What an Adventure!

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#121
Derppopotamus posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
McDonalds really is nasty.

I go there about once a year. And not once has the order been correct. "Can I get a bacon egg and cheese McGriddle?" *Gets a sausage McGriddle* "I'll take that as a No?"

I've heard some people say its better depending on which one you go to. But I have no good memories with that place. They can't seem to grasp the concept of "Just Ketchup"

Hiya Derps!

I haven't been to McD's in at least three years, but I don't think they ever got an order completely right. The bizarre thing is that I never got anything extra, just always shortchanged. You'd think that statistically once in a while you would get something extra.

As a side note, pretty much any food that you don't cook yourself has a lot of stuff in it that you'd be better off not eating.
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
(message deleted)

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#123
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
got 99 problems n all of them are b****es

falcon on haaaaard go dat alcohol

And haaaaaard go dat drugz...
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#124
Now this is a topic where I can come back every ten seconds and expect a new message!
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#125
*Loses 20 pounds.
SOTD (Need some*): "I can't afFORD to laugh at this right now." -Shen

User Info: Falcon_Tryhard

Falcon_Tryhard
3 years ago#126
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
got 99 problems n all of them are b****es

falcon on haaaaard go dat alcohol

And haaaaaard go dat drugz...

shuttup kittycat falcon has member bigger than yours

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#127
xXAISPXx posted...
*Loses 20 pounds.

HOW MANY TACOS DID YOU EAT?!?!
(message deleted)

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#129
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
its so long and hard falcon, mmmmmmmmm

*That's what he said.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Oh, What an Adventure!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived