Conduit 3: The Musical!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 3: The Musical!

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#11
__CSN posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
__CSN posted...
Damn, you're stupid. I thought my identity was established at this point, but I guess Shen is the only one here with anything under his skullcap.

Emo femboys do not belong in Conduit.

Does Five Finger Death Punch count as emo- how about Ramshtein (probably spelled wrong)? They are my favorites. I went to this concert with a bunch of bands and Black Veil Brides, Butcher Babies- and all of those people were playing.

BVB really could only be put into the "emo femboy" category and left there to die. The others would be better described as s***ty metal.

Don't be troll like your "brother", please! I have had enough of his bull****
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.

User Info: __CSN

__CSN
3 years ago#12
That's not trolling. I'm trying to raise you from the mire your laughable taste in music has put you.
The Filthy __KaZuaL__

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#13
__CSN posted...
That's not trolling. I'm trying to raise you from the mire your laughable taste in music has put you.

I don't really like other bands- maybe Neighborhood, or The Care Bears song- oh how I love the Care Bears song. XD JK.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.

User Info: night42mare

night42mare
3 years ago#14
Nickelback
3 doors down
Daughtry
Three days grace
Breaking b.
Linkin park

Now thats good music
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202 soul2&-fc:4084-6731-4819
eclipse^rage fc:0433-96528-6899
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 3: The Musical!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived