Top clans im interested in

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Top clans im interested in

User Info: __CSN

__CSN
3 years ago#11
lmao

HC already gave you the axe, LC doesn't take trash, and even B05S doesn't take such low-tier terribads. Try VR, BVB, Dr3ad, or another horrible clan.
The Filthy __KaZuaL__

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#12
__CSN posted...
lmao

HC already gave you the axe, LC doesn't take trash, and even B05S doesn't take such low-tier terribads. Try VR, BVB, Dr3ad, or another horrible clan.

Shut up Falcon.
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#13
__CSN posted...
lmao

I would like to see you 1v1 VR's clan leader, Cmo- he will dump YOU like the trash. And also my brother is the leader of Dr3ead- so STFU. I haven't seen BVB before.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.

User Info: Symphonia46

Symphonia46
3 years ago#14
You're not getting in LC.
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#15
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
__CSN posted...
lmao

I would like to see you 1v1 VR's clan leader, Cmo- he will dump YOU like the trash. And also my brother is the leader of Dr3ead- so STFU. I haven't seen BVB before.

Yeah, I would this terribad player CSN aka Falcon try to beat me. Complete trash he is.
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU

User Info: __CSN

__CSN
3 years ago#16
Cmo has possibly the worst awareness of any C2 player I've seen, so just picking Stealth would be an instant 30-0.

That aside, this topic mitigates some of my doubts that squirrel kid is Gabe. No other awful player would think of himself as such a great recruit.
The Filthy __KaZuaL__

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#17
Symphonia46 posted...

Symph is gonna Symphasize.
SOTD: "Current Awkward Level in this thread: 9,265 (over 9000!)" -Brennan

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
3 years ago#18
Symphonia46 posted...

The first rule of LC?

You can't get into LC.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#19
Symphonia46 posted...

Or...

I couldn't have said it more symphasized.
SOTD: "Current Awkward Level in this thread: 9,265 (over 9000!)" -Brennan

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#20
__CSN posted...
Cmo has possibly the worst awareness of any C2 player I've seen, so just picking Stealth would be an instant 30-0.

That aside, this topic mitigates some of my doubts that squirrel kid is Gabe. No other awful player would think of himself as such a great recruit.

Perkless with only an MP5AK4, he would dump you. And that gun SUCKS!
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Top clans im interested in

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived