BPB is now recruiting!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. BPB is now recruiting!

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#1
BPB is now recruiting players that would like to join. Rules, must have SOME experience and at least welcome to kill city. Not asking for a lot.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.

User Info: LeThA169

LeThA169
3 years ago#2
BPB is dead.
Just leave it and join another clan.
BVB ARMY!\m/

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#3
LeThA169 posted...
BPB is dead.
Just leave it and join another clan.

OK, I will probably go to G3, or VR because Cmo and Wasabee want me to join.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.

User Info: __CSN

__CSN
3 years ago#4
Where is Kieth headed? From what I remember, he's actually not trash and would be a good asset.
The Filthy __KaZuaL__

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#5
__CSN posted...
Where is Kieth headed? From what I remember, he's actually not trash and would be a good asset.

That is a very good question, CSN. But I don't know for sure.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. BPB is now recruiting!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived