First week back... any tips for loadouts etc?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. First week back... any tips for loadouts etc?

User Info: B05S_SCARkid

B05S_SCARkid
3 years ago#1
seriously guys, I need some help XD just post some loadouts/tips so that I at least have a little chance against all you pros out there
messaged my friend during work, told him i was on my potty break, he told me i was full of crap
"Seth, master of speed poops" - Brennan

User Info: nightrisen

nightrisen
3 years ago#2
Shrieker all the way
watching the floor

User Info: B05S_P4G

B05S_P4G
3 years ago#3
For pubs, Explosive Focus. All day, every day, unless you get into a magical non-explosive spam game.
gangsta style yolo swag bruh
3011-0210-9706

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#4
Maybe try replacing your "anti-SMAW" SPAS loadout with a Carbonizer. The Carby has perfect accuracy and does a lot of damage (at the cost of low speed). I'll give you some tips on it next time I'm over, if you like.
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured

User Info: nightfire0013

nightfire0013
3 years ago#5
It's good to see that some of the older players are back.

Just use whatever you're comfortable with. Or if, you're feeling risky, trying something you're not so comfortable with.
A dangerous foe, if a somewhat disinterested ally.

User Info: XG4Legend

XG4Legend
3 years ago#6
B05S_SCARkid posted...
seriously guys, I need some help XD just post some loadouts/tips so that I at least have a little chance against all you pros out there

Spas
Usp
Flashbangs
Explosive Focus
Metal Legs
Supercharger
Light Armor

All you need.
Samus Aran......

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#7
My weapwn of choice is the Phase Rifle- even though I would like to see the people who I face with it's face, PRICELESS! I use 2 PR loadouts (that is how much I like the gun).

Class #1 ID: bl1tz
PR Spec.
Metal Legs
Stabilizer
Ballistics focus
I got RoT with this class.

Class #2 ID: 5p4k3y
PR Spec.
Wall See Through Enhancment (Forgot what its calle (._.)
Quickness
PR Tuning
I got an RoT with this class 2.

I have gotten an RoT with:
Hive Cannon
ARC Eclipse
Phase Rifle
Phase Rifle
Should have been shotgun
Should have been SCAR.
On those last ones I got the RoT but the game crashed before the match ended so they didn't count. I JUMPED OUT A FRICKEN WINDOW!
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.

User Info: B05S_P4G

B05S_P4G
3 years ago#8
Use flash bangs. They are so overpowered.
gangsta style yolo swag bruh
3011-0210-9706

B05S_SCARkid
3 years ago#9
i know how op flashbangs are XD i hate it when i get hit with on, especially when i'm about tot kill the dude... btw, thanks for the support guys :P didnt think that i would get to many responses for this
messaged my friend during work, told him i was on my potty break, he told me i was full of crap

B05S_SCARkid
3 years ago#10
B05S_SCARkid posted...
i know how op flashbangs are XD i hate it when i get hit with on, especially when i'm about tot kill the dude... btw, thanks for the support guys :P didnt think that i would get to many responses for this

with one*, about*

epic spelling mistakes by me
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. First week back... any tips for loadouts etc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived