BPB Funeral Service

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. BPB Funeral Service

User Info: jasonrk7b

jasonrk7b
4 years ago#31
This topic turned out a lot more. . . aggressive than I thought it would
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#32
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
The21stgun posted...

Ive been around C2 for a year and a half, thats not really new

I bought C2 around January 2nd 2011. Just have not been on this board that long.

I do remember when Falcon was in B05S. Only fought him a couple of times and those times I was so bad (hey, I was a Mr. Ford...first time playing so give me some credit..) I don't even want to try to remember... :/

Conduit 2 didn't come out on January...
SOTD: "I never knew I could rap." -Lig

User Info: xX_ZeUs_Xx

xX_ZeUs_Xx
4 years ago#33
Well then I must have my dates mixed up. See, before I got C2 I never had played C1 or even heard of the series. I got it January 11 2012 at a Gamestop looking for any wii FPS. :/

User Info: TheOmegaShen

TheOmegaShen
4 years ago#34
Mindesyn posted...
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
stfu, you are the n00biest of all of us, and the least veteran of all of us

Yet he is right. And I sure as hell remember the name Falcon, much longer than half the other players Ive met recently.
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
4 years ago#35
__CSN posted...
The21stgun posted...
old friend

I don't think you've been here more than a couple of months.

Both Foxy and Khmer have been involved in Conduit 2's community of mic owners for quite awhile.
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#36
TheOmegaShen posted...
Mindesyn posted...
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
stfu, you are the n00biest of all of us, and the least veteran of all of us

Yet he is right. And I sure as hell remember the name Falcon, much longer than half the other players Ive met recently.

Falcon has indeed been on the board as long as/ longer than most. I don't know if he's been here longer than me, which I think he has, but I joined GameFAQs in July 24.
SOTD: "I never knew I could rap." -Lig

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
4 years ago#37
Whoa, whoa, whoa, you are jumping the gun here. BPB is still here but we "tag teamed" with HC. You will always see me using [BPB]venonat because it is not gone, we are just going to be on HC's side for clan wars. So, no- BPB is all but gone. However this does sound like a fun game. To bad I can't play.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.

User Info: HungoverHero777

HungoverHero777
4 years ago#38
I already informed Venonat that I will not be joining HC, despite the generous offer.

To be honest, at the time Khmer decided to leave, a BPB war would have been the only reason I would get on C2 in the first place. With that gone, well, as much as I hate to say it, I'm pretty much done with this game (for real this time). I'll still pop in on the boards occasionally, but I just don't have the time or experience to manage a clan by myself.

Khmer, if you're reading this, know that it was an honor to be a part of your clan, and that Venonat and I were the first ones chosen to take it over when you left. I hope you don't feel as if we let you down or anything.
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. BPB Funeral Service

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived