where did your IGN come from?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. where did your IGN come from?

User Info: LeThA169

LeThA169
3 years ago#1
Mine came partly from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0JSz-Iypbw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
BVB ARMY!\m/

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#2
Mine was given to me by a 5 year old at Gamestop who called me "Foxygrampa" the day I got the game. probably because my niece and nephew were with me.
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517

LeThA169
3 years ago#3
Btw, my new ign is TheProphet
And thats awesome Foxy xD
BVB ARMY!\m/

User Info: Wasabee

Wasabee
3 years ago#4
I was playing Mario with drophy, and I can't remember if it was him or me who suddenly yelled something similar to the sound of "wasabee" when one jumped. It became a thing, and I decided to spell it a bit different so that it isn't confused for sushi... thus Wasabee was born :)

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#5
SOTD: "I never knew I could rap." -Lig

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#6
My IGN used to be my name shortened (dug), but then a freak accident with a radioactive spider bite happened and now I am dark^star.
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
3 years ago#7
NS_Chain.

NS is short for N-sider, which is the old ( now closed ) official nintendo forums.

People used to put NS in their IGNs so that community members could recognize each-other, and I still do, Because I know there are people out there who will recognize it.

N-sider had over 300,000 registered members, and it closed September 17, 2007.

Chain is of course just a short version of CHAINMAILLEKID.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656

User Info: Mindesyn

Mindesyn
3 years ago#8
1Pefrog posted...
My IGN used to be my name shortened (dug), but then a freak accident with a radioactive spider bite happened and now I am dark^star.

This could make a movie
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!

LeThA169
3 years ago#9
My original IGN "LethalThreat"
Came from 2 1/2 years ago.
I was waiting at the bus stop in my 8th grade year when i decided to go to the nearby gas staion to get a tea xD
Then i saw some dude with a pimped out car that said "LethalThreat" on the spoiler.
Fast forward 2 years later which is now and i bought c2.
I had to chose a IGN so i remembered that spoiler xD
BVB ARMY!\m/

User Info: drophyghost

drophyghost
3 years ago#10
drophyghost --> from a guy called dropyghost (from LoU (has anyone here played it?), he got the first place in the game)

Zeltic --> I made that one up... I was looking for a profile name in kid icarus...

Draciel --> I suggested that one to wasabee... rejected, lol. Itīs from a cartoon (beyblades? anyone? lololol 0//0)
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. where did your IGN come from?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived