Don't have a huge BF.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Don't have a huge BF.

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#1
BPB is not gone at all. We have just tag-teamed with HC and there for we can preserve the clan. Our only hope of getting one last player was Saix, but he decided to stay in O$C. For that Valks wanted to preserve BPB and therefor preserve Khmer's image. In doing so he let our two clans join as 1. You will see me using my [BPB]venonat account. So, no BPB is all but gone. This is just a preservation of the clan. In other words the clan is still BPB but we will practice and clan war with HC. Thank you Valkiria for saving BPB.

P.S. We are a "tag-team" if that makes since. It is just 2 clans that will count as 1. Thank you Foxy for being really nice enough to let BPB go out with a bang and a boom (literally).

There is no need to worry. BPB isn't going anywhere. ;)

Thank you,
Venonat
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#2
Hopefully I'm wrong, but I sense a quarry in the making.
SOTD: "I never knew I could rap." -Lig

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#3
xXAISPXx posted...

What is a quarry? If it means fake I can copy and paste the PMs for you.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#4
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

No, man. It doesn't mean fake so don't worry. I'm just saying that hopefully this wouldn't start a whole debate topic exceeding 50 posts.

What PMs?

User Info: WIERDJACK

WIERDJACK
3 years ago#5
a huge boyfriend?
i dont like this sites mods

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#6
xXAISPXx posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

No, man. It doesn't mean fake so don't worry. I'm just saying that hopefully this wouldn't start a whole debate topic exceeding 50 posts.

What PMs?

Between me and Valks, why? And thanks for the definition! If you want to read the PM's, I can PM the PMs to you via PM. Make sense?

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#7
WIERDJACK posted...
a huge boyfriend?

No, something else...
Have I seen you before?!?!

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#8
Technically quarry means prey, something that is hunted.

I guess it could also be a mine of some kind, but that definition doesn't work at all here.
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#9
xXAISPXx posted...

Sorry, I meant quarrel. I get the two mixed up often.

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#10
Have a huge BM instead
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Don't have a huge BF.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived