The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So, I guess I am not with BPB anymore.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. So, I guess I am not with BPB anymore.

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
4 years ago#1
Mendysin just told me that we have a new leader, and new members, and that Khmer doesn't want me to lead anymore and that I am to leave. So, I am out of BPB and I guess I will just go to HC or someone else. I am sorry for letting you down, Khmer. :(

Venonat T_T
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.

User Info: Mindesyn

Mindesyn
4 years ago#2
I said you could stay man. But you basically sold out the tag and ran to HC within a week. You just arnt the best suited thats all.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!

The_Mad_Kitten
4 years ago#3
Mindesyn posted...
I said you could stay man. But you basically sold out the tag and ran to HC within a week. You just arnt the best suited thats all.

Dude, I only did that because our only hope was Saix. After him no one wanted in. I am sorry.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.

Mindesyn
4 years ago#4
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Dude, I only did that because our only hope was Saix. After him no one wanted in. I am sorry.

There is always more ways to get people.
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!

The_Mad_Kitten
4 years ago#5
Mindesyn posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

There is always more ways to get people.

How?

Mindesyn
4 years ago#6
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
How?

This isnt the place to talk about that.

The_Mad_Kitten
4 years ago#7
Mindesyn posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
How?

This isnt the place to talk about that.

What is so secret about it? See, that just goes to show.

Mindesyn
4 years ago#8
You could go the FF5 route, and try and steal other players, or make them alt under your clan. Falcon is a free agent, Gabe is a free agent etc.
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet

The_Mad_Kitten
4 years ago#9
Falcon is a no, and Gabe doesn't play anymore.

User Info: LeThA169

LeThA169
4 years ago#10
Mindesyn posted...
You could go the FF5 route, and try and steal other players, or make them alt under your clan. Falcon is a free agent, Gabe is a free agent etc.

Thats stupid.
Pisses me off too, do you not know what it means to be in a clan?
BVB ARMY!\m/
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. So, I guess I am not with BPB anymore.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived